Done

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I Hope This Isn't Real

Post by Pitchy »

Yep and if you don`t accept the mark of the beast they will behead you :twisted:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Marvin S
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Marvin S »

I’ll be waiting under the shade tree. :D
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Post by M. M. Wright »

I'm starting to think it was not a pre-trib rapture brothers. It's starting to feel like the tribulation has already begun.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

M. M. Wright wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:01 pm I'm starting to think it was not a pre-trib rapture brothers. It's starting to feel like the tribulation has already begun.
My reply was meant for those that miss the Rapture and go into the Tribulation, it will get much worse IMO before the Rapture and i believe the Dems and the whole world is trying to usher in the Anti-Christ, sheep being led to slaughter.
They think they are fixing the country and are Christians but that is far from the truth, the Holy Spirit is what is holding back the lawless one and once He and the believers have been removed the AC will come on the scene and deceive everyone that`s left behind.
Hang tight bro Christ is right at the door.
Just my opinion so take it for what it`s worth. :)
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

M. M. Wright wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:01 pm I'm starting to think it was not a pre-trib rapture brothers. It's starting to feel like the tribulation has already begun.
I'm with Lenn on this. I think the end cannot come while believers still exist on earth, because Christ indwells believers, and I don't believe Christ will exercise His wrath against Himself.

I also think that the things we are seeing are the prelude, the building blocks, and I think it's for our benefit, that we help build each other's faith, and help unbelievers to believe when there is opportunity. These are storm warnings. The Bible describes a great falling away, this applies to the "nominal church", many are turning to lies and deception, trusting their own feelings and agreeing among themselves. This is predicted in bible. At the same time there is a great harvest of converts, Truth believers, coming throughout the 10-40 window. I read a lot and there are a LOT OF HALF-TRUTHS out "there".

So, a simple prescription: READ THE BIBLE. And study the meaning of the writings. BECAUSE Faith comes by hearing the Word of God. The word hearing implys NOT holding up the hand of unbelief, the speak-to-the-hand thing, but listening receptively to the absolute truth. Romans 10_17 hearing comes by the rhema, the sayings, the utterances of Theos, God. These sayings are found in Scripture, the OT and the NT, AND NOWHERE ELSE.

Just as we can pray "NO NO NO NO NO", we can pray "TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME", OR "GUIDE MY THOUGHTS BY YOUR THOUGHTS",

OR if we're not a believer yet, Christ said that the man who prayed "...... God be merciful to me a sinner"..., "went down to his house justified" Luke_13-14 this is the actual sinner's prayer, and our only hope is in Yahweh and Yeshuah, the self-existent and only Sovereign Creator and Savior.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

I only wish she will be part of the "we" that's coming to get me. I'd love to tell her exactly what I really think of her kind. And how little she scares me, or intimidates me.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

There are two followings in the christian community. Pre trib and post trib thinking. I dont worry much about what I cant control.
Just live by faith. I dont claim to know everything. I admit I dont know which faction is right. I think I have heard preachers of the same denomination pick opposing sides on it. I cant understand all the nuts and bolts of how heaven works. The one thing I am sure of is I dont want to go to hell. I want to think or believe though that we are taken up before the tribulation. If it`s the other way, I hope I am given a new strong body similar to when I was at my best in my youth to be able to fight. What is it? Seven bad years of fighting, followed by a 1,000 years of peace and then the great white throne judgement? Or is it the other way around?
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Post by M. M. Wright »

Oh there is also the group which looks for a mid-trib rapture to take place. I've always said I HOPED for pre-trib rapture but I have no idea what we actually are going to get.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Sounds like terrorist hate speech to me. I'd like to see video of it.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Booger Bill wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:20 pm There are two followings in the christian community. Pre trib and post trib thinking. I dont worry much about what I cant control.
Just live by faith. I dont claim to know everything. I admit I dont know which faction is right. I think I have heard preachers of the same denomination pick opposing sides on it. I cant understand all the nuts and bolts of how heaven works. The one thing I am sure of is I dont want to go to hell. I want to think or believe though that we are taken up before the tribulation. If it`s the other way, I hope I am given a new strong body similar to when I was at my best in my youth to be able to fight. What is it? Seven bad years of fighting, followed by a 1,000 years of peace and then the great white throne judgement? Or is it the other way around?
There`s pre. mid and post trib views.
IMO i think it`s going to be Pre Trib and hope it is but the main point is to believe that Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood for our sins.
Would it be nice to not have to die and be Ruptured into Heaven yes but we`re all going to die someday anyway and as ya said bro we want to end up in Heaven.
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

Have a hunch the quote is not true. Did some searching this morning and from what I found, this quote was first found on the bustatroll.org web site in September 2019. See:

https://bustatroll.org/2019/08/07/kamal ... upporters/

According to the “about us” section of the bustatroll.org web page -- https://bustatroll.org/about-us/

“BustaTroll.org is a subsidiary of the ‘America’s Last Line of Defense’ network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes called it before they lost their war on satire: Junk News.”

“Everything on this website is fiction. It is not a lie and it is not fake news because it is not real. If you believe that it is real, you should have your head examined. Any similarities between this site’s pure fantasy and actual people, places, and events are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and satirical. See above if you’re still having an issue with that satire thing.

About Taters

“ ‘Taters’ are the conservative fans of America’s Last Line of Defense. They are fragile, frightened, mostly older caucasian Americans. They believe nearly anything. While we go out of our way to educate them that not everything they agree with is true, they are still old, typically ignorant, and again — very afraid of everything.
“Our mission is to do our best to show them the light, through shame if necessary, and to have a good time doing it, because…old and afraid or not, these people are responsible for the patriarchy we’re railing so hard against. They don’t understand logic and they couldn’t care less about reason. Facts are irrelevant. BUT…they do understand shame.”

Read all 'bout it and more: https://bustatroll.org/about-us/
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
jmiller
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jmiller »

I NEVER believe these type of posts without a link to the source. Both parties post this tripe and all the followers start piling on with blind belief. Ask for a link before getting suckered in. Look fo the TRUTH no matter where it ends up being found.
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

Pitchy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:31 pm
My reply was meant for those that miss the Rapture and go into the Tribulation, it will get much worse IMO before the Rapture and i believe the Dems and the whole world is trying to usher in the Anti-Christ, sheep being led to slaughter.
They think they are fixing the country and are Christians but that is far from the truth, the Holy Spirit is what is holding back the lawless one and once He and the believers have been removed the AC will come on the scene and deceive everyone that`s left behind.
Hang tight bro Christ is right at the door.
Just my opinion so take it for what it`s worth. :)
I agree with ya 100% I told my wife last week I can't see the Good Lord taking much more of this. He will be coming sooner then we think.
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

jmiller wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:23 am I NEVER believe these type of posts without a link to the source. Both parties post this tripe and all the followers start piling on with blind belief. Ask for a link before getting suckered in. Look fo the TRUTH no matter where it ends up being found.
Yep....!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "