Sunday afternoon

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Sunday afternoon

Post by gamekeeper »

Was getting a little boring untill these guys showed up. Sorry it's only a photo of my Magtech and not a Brown Bess and foxes but I'm sure Nath will be along shortly.. :D
IMG_20200621_160529.jpg
I have taken the suppressor off as my neighbours have gone back to work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Sunday afternoon

Post by GunnyMack »

Great minds they say!
I've pasted 9 so far today! One of the little buggers chewed through the paracord my hummingbird feeder hangs from. That ticked me off so I declared today as treerat eradication day- hopefully it will become a new national holiday!! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:20 am Great minds they say!
I've pasted 9 so far today! One of the little buggers chewed through the paracord my hummingbird feeder hangs from. That ticked me off so I declared today as treerat eradication day- hopefully it will become a new national holiday!! :D
Better than a lot of the holidays now being suggested! :wink:
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Hey tree rat eradicating should have a holiday.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

fordwannabe wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:06 pm Hey tree rat eradicating should have a holiday.
I would certainly vote for that..... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

This is a stellar year for chipmunks on the north coast...in a few weeks I have gotten ten and when I took out the trash this morning I heard two more under the porch. they are into everything. no match for the CCI quiet .22's , 40gr going 710fps ..... stops them even in a charge.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

.45colt wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:44 am This is a stellar year for chipmunks on the north coast...in a few weeks I have gotten ten and when I took out the trash this morning I heard two more under the porch. they are into everything. no match for the CCI quiet .22's , 40gr going 710fps ..... stops them even in a charge.
Be careful out there.