Zero 130 gr. FMJ Question

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
milton
Levergunner 2.0

Zero 130 gr. FMJ Question

Post by milton »

Anyone here tried the Zero 130 gr FMJ bullet in their .357 Rossi lever gun? Just curious
"Knowledge without understanding is a dangerous thing. For a little knowledge entices us to walk its path, a bit more provides the foundation on which we take our stand, and a sufficient amount can erect a wall of knowledge around us, trapping us in our own ignorance."
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Zero 130 gr. FMJ Question

Post by GunnyMack »

Is it a true FMJ or plated ? I tried some plated in my 41 Henry, the plating did not survive full house loads and fouled something fierce.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
milton
Levergunner 2.0

Post by milton »

This is a real FMJ ,at least in comparison to a HP.I am not sure how thick the jacket is but it is not plated.
"Knowledge without understanding is a dangerous thing. For a little knowledge entices us to walk its path, a bit more provides the foundation on which we take our stand, and a sufficient amount can erect a wall of knowledge around us, trapping us in our own ignorance."
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
milton
Levergunner 2.0

Post by milton »

Thank you! What powder are you using with the 158 gr. bullets and what sort of accuracy are you getting?
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
milton
Levergunner 2.0

Post by milton »

Thank you very much! I do understand enjoying shooting reactive targets,I like to shoot at steel plates at 100 yds,that is as long as the range allows.
I have used 2400 and 296 and if I can find some I will try the Lil'Gun.