current commieflu info

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

current commieflu info

Post by Grizz »

here is the up-to-date stats on the kill rate of the commie flu

ONE HALF OF ONE PERCENT !!

this is not a pandemic by any stretch of the imagination, AND
this is based on the HEAVILY INFLATED AND INCORRECT
death toll

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THEM

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: current commieflu info

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya Grizz....in the beginning no one except the experts truly knew what was going on.....that's why I like to pull that midget Fauci guy right through the tv screen and stomp him for being a pawn for the left.

Even China put on a fake display when they started building hospitals......it all sucked me right in.

Goes to show you the libtards, communist countries and the ones "without" will go to any extreme to disrupt MY president.

The country did not need to be shut down...common sense procedures ...duh!

I never was a believer of conspiracies ...until now.....Sandy Hook was set up.

There was a MILLION applications to attend Trumps rally tomorrow......

I NEED TO KNOW......why are all of these extremes being done against Trump? I don't get it...even before he was elected...is the devil that strong...and followed?---6
Model A Uzi’s
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I don't get it...even before he was elected...is the devil that strong...and followed?
yes. and yes. look at all the volunteers he has . . . he is the original looter
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

as a follow up, the (inflated, distorted, corrupt) number of china flu cases v.s. the US population????

.007 !!

all this agony for .007 percent of the American population ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

TALK ABOUT THE TAIL WAGGING THE DOG SCENARIO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

just to be "fair" and "balanced" here are the numbers for the normal flu. notice that they give a range. just take the highest numbers to compare to the inflated corrupt china flu numbers. it appears that the unAmerican leftists are wagging the dog, but I'm not drawing any conclusions from the published numbers . . . Heh
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Grizz...you were pretty much right from the beginning...I got sucked up into it by the news......I really thought is was Armageddon.

All this face mask wearing got me to the point I don't go somewhere if I have to wear a mask.....our gunclub discontinued matches back in March and started up again at the beginning of June.....I was asked how come I have not attended the first three matches and I told the director nobody is gonna take my temperature and wear a mask like the new rules are....I never did like rules and at home I make the rules and I'm king.....I won't go back until they stop this nonsense. It's not as if each shooter has to kiss the shooter next to him or share bubble gum....like they do in Hollywood.---6
Model A Uzi’s
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

My club has been staying pretty much with the schedule. Just Hosted a Regional and Mo State High Power Silhouette match last weekend. I've shot .22 Lever and Bolt Silhouette and plan to shoot pistol cartridge lever this Sunday.

Range manager sent out a news letter stating they aren't accepting the "New Normal" but to use common sense. If you're sick, stay home. If you're too frightened, stay home. They are taking extra care cleaning, especially bathrooms and our 4th event won't feature pot luck meal, just fireworks. Marines make good range managers.

I don't own a mask, so I just don't go where they are required. I accept that businesses can decide to require them. But I don't have to spend my money there. Most of the masks I see people wearing are a joke. They won't protect anyone from anything. One dingbat stood on camera and talked about how we have to wear it to protect others around us. The mask she was wearing had one of those valves that let your breath out so you can breath easier. Yeah, that's helpful.

I don't doubt that for some this was really bad, but how many people do you personally know that had it? My wife and I don't know any. We suspect my brother and two of his grand kids had it back in Dec-Jan but it was never confirmed and they tested negative for Influenza A. They all recovered within a week to 10 days. Actually the kids felt like going outside to play within 5-6 days. Country kids that almost live outside. But still.
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixgun wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:46 pmIt's not as if each shooter has to kiss the shooter next to him or share bubble gum....like they do in Hollywood.---6
I've been going to matches with women shooters, and actually, that IS the way it is done....if you miss the target, you have to kiss the gal next to you, and if you hit the target, you have to kiss her twice.

It is awful, and degrading, and makes me feel like all those women shooters just come there for an opportunity to treat the men as sex objects. But I do it because my wife says I have to, or she won't make me breakfast in bed every day.

Funny thing is though....it all seems like a dream of some sort, and when I wake up, there weren't any shots fired, distance traveled, or even gas in the tank. My guns are still in the safe and don't seem to have been fired....

.....must be something in the Tequila I've been drinking..... :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang doc.....mmmmmm I might have second thoughts on that...even if it was a dream......ya figure, most guys who shoot competition are middle to semi old age and their gals ain't all that kissable anymore......some are OK but most are downright well...not what they used to be...... :D
Model A Uzi’s
Deaf Smith
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Deaf Smith »

Folks, now I'm a Texican. And down here I have not ONE relative nor friend that has had the CCP virus. NOT ONE.

Yes I keep hearing there are lots of sick ones, but none I know! And I shop now all the time without a mask!

It's time for the USA to GOYA... get off your as* an GO!
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

A friend for 40 years has emphysema and got over pneumonia just before the virus hit. He has not left his house for months, a neighbor brings his groceries. A couple we've known for years invited him for crawfish ettoufe and loving Cajun food and bored to death he went. 4 days later they called to inform him they had both tested positive for c19. He went to get tested and was negative, but advised to get CT scan for CA around his heart. Results are pending. The couple got bad sick, one for 4 days, the other for 10 days, they are 30 and 40 years old. The ettoufe was outstanding according to the report.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I was sent to do a federally mandated infection control survey in a long term care home on Thursday. This facility has has 9 covid deaths in the last 7 days. It is out there guys. The strange thing is LOTs of people are positive with no signs or symptoms. One of the facilities I was in last week two roommates same age same diseases one had it for a couple weeks and they did not move the other because they were sure she would be positive soon. Never positive. This stuff is not playing by normal rules.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It has been playing with blood types. Other Countries are seeing that, but our CDC is refusing to see it. So far, it appears that our Government is trying to not see any facts about this.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Thing is, reality doesn't matter. The control and oppression are happening anyway.
I just flew from Maine to Anchorage and it was an eye opener.
Also, as of last week everyone has a "Covid19 tracker" app installed on their phones. Poof! Just like magic.
Eventually, Trump will be gone. Then nothing will stop it. And truthfully, it isn't stopped now.
You can PROVE the virus isn't a threat, you can PROVE that BLM are brownshirts for the left, you can PROVE that Obama and Hillary are criminals, traitors, or worse. When it comes to our liberty, it keeps moving in the same direction.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Grizz wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:40 pm
I don't get it...even before he was elected...is the devil that strong...and followed?
yes. and yes. look at all the volunteers he has . . . he is the original looter
i think this Bible verse sums it up: the devil blinds the MINDS of unbelievers . . . they are acting as tools of the legions of fallen angels . . . this is leading up to Something
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

fordwannabe wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:42 pm I was sent to do a federally mandated infection control survey in a long term care home on Thursday. This facility has has 9 covid deaths in the last 7 days. It is out there guys. The strange thing is LOTs of people are positive with no signs or symptoms. One of the facilities I was in last week two roommates same age same diseases one had it for a couple weeks and they did not move the other because they were sure she would be positive soon. Never positive. This stuff is not playing by normal rules.
i don't think anyone is denying that the chinese virus kills people.

BUT the numbers that the "pandemic nazis" are terrorizing the world with DO NOT EXIST! The little calculator images above demonstrate this, using CURRENT, (as of the date posted), CDC OFFICIAL NUMBERS. Those kill numbers are INFLATED by the liar class to keep their lockdown going, SO THAT, the actual kill rate is even less than the numbers posted above where it says "tracking the novel" etc. Do those numbers support destruction of the American economy in your mind?

I think almost everyone in the world will be exposed to the chinese virus, exactly like almost everyone in the world is exposed to the "common cold" and the "normal, regular" influenza, and the hundreds of other viruses that live in us.....

The lockdown is a lie based on a lie. To avoid exposure to an airborn virus you would have to be in an absolutely steralized environment, and then your immune system would croak and you would die in that chamber.

The (GR alethinos) is that the people terrified by this virus are in fact terrified by death itself. Everyone is gonna die, it's what happens, and where you go afterwards that is truly terrifying to those who don't know Christ.
Last edited by Grizz on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

...... and their gals ain't all that kissable anymore......some are OK but most are downright well...not what they used to be......
Wow - Sixgun, you ain't usually noted for your diplomacy - but I detected a wee bit here! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Stretch
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

stretch wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:55 am
...... and their gals ain't all that kissable anymore......some are OK but most are downright well...not what they used to be......
Wow - Sixgun, you ain't usually noted for your diplomacy - but I detected a wee bit here! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Stretch
Thanks Stretch! Diplomacy? What's that? I like to say things in an unconfusing way. You should have seen what I originally wrote and after hitting the submit button I looked at it and decided to edit it..........originally I wrote right after "downright" was the word "beasts" :D

OK, on to this covid thing......I really believe 95% of "who gets it and dies" comes from each individual and their immune systems. We never get sick here...I cannot remember the last time I had the flu or a cold and I'm 65..must be at least 30-40 years ago I got sick....from a virus...........secret? Easy.....

I married into a farming family and we have also had many animals here, including cats, dogs, chickens, horses, whatever.....cats and dogs in the house.....sleep with us....these animals are downright dirty. I've caught the dogs rolling around in horse poop and even eating it..yuk!........it's a constant battle cleaning up after these animals but what they have to give outweighs 1,000% the work they cause us..........

Living "hospital clean" can make your body weak......we live "decently clean".

You ever see a farmer sick? -----6
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I DO NOT disagree that the numbers are all inflated. I just don’t want well meaning and right minded people to think it is all bravo Sierra.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I'm not saying getting sick and dying is bs, I'm saying that putting 40,000,000 people out of work and shuttering thousands of businesses IS BS, and the CDC numbers PROVE THIS.