gun owning demos.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

gun owning demos.

Post by rossim92 »

Just struck me. I wonder how many registered democrats actually own guns?.. I used to be one , but am now a registered independent. I hate the demo party!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: gun owning demos.

Post by gamekeeper »

With a population as large as the US there must be quite a few, whether they would fight to keep them or even admit they actually own such satanic things is another matter.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Most of the Democrats I've known are elitists, and have a self-anointed attitude such that 'rules' are for the 'masses' - not them. They vote for high taxes, then hire accountants to find them loopholes; they ban pesticides, but have their own stash they use; they won't let people use vouchers for private schools, but still use their own wealth to send their kids to private schools, and yes - they will vote to ban firearms, once they have them for themselves.

ONLY after they become enlightened and learn empathy and compassion for others, and ONLY after they experience enough of life to realize that 'history repeats itself', will they come around to being conservative, or at least libertarian, in attitude.

WE have to educate them, not just sell them guns or teach them gun safety alone. Part of the process of teaching new gun owners 'gun safety' involves teaching them about our American CULTURE, and getting them to understand why we have many of the ideals and attitudes we have.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

My sweet little Methodist grandmother from West Virginia was a life long Democrat. She never knew why except that her father had always been a Democrat. Some of you might remember Junior that was a member here some years ago. I believe he was in the same situation, it was a family tradition and he did it because his father did it. It might come from generations of class abuse.
I tried several times to get my grandmother to tell me why she was a Democrat and she and all she could ever say was papa told me to and she always respected her papa.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

One Grandfather was very conservative (made Rush look like a Clinton) the other was a dyed in the wool Democrat his whole life. Both from North Carolina, both had worked for “the shipyard “ in Wilmington. Dunno except that Grandfather the Dem was a Union man and they told him who to vote for... and he did. Grandfather the R went to war and used the GI bill to go to law school.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

As already said above, I think many are demonrat because their family were. I am convinced a bible thumping christian couldn't be or stay a democrat unless they never owned a tv set, radio or newspaper. If I was a member of the demonrat party all it would take is to watch liberals like pelosi, shummer, hillary, adam shiffless etc and I couldn't be in the same immoral club as them.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Booger Bill wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:18 pm As already said above, I think many are demonrat because their family were. I am convinced a bible thumping christian couldn't be or stay a democrat unless they never owned a tv set, radio or newspaper. If I was a member of the demonrat party all it would take is to watch liberals like pelosi, shummer, hillary, adam shiffless etc and I couldn't be in the same immoral club as them.
I think Jesus would have been a Democrat.

:cry:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.