A WORD ON WESTERNS

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

A WORD ON WESTERNS

Post by Rusty »

Scouring over the net for things to make me smarter I came across this. A WORD ON WESTERNS is a Youtube channel hosted by Bob Word He has been doing interviews once a week for the last seven years with people that have played parts in all kinds of western movies. If you browse the videos on the channel you can find all the past issues. Enjoy.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Ysabel Kid

Re: A WORD ON WESTERNS

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Thanks Rusty! Like most (if not all) of us here, I love westerns!!! :D
Rube Burrows
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rube Burrows »

Rusty wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:29 am Scouring over the net for things to make me smarter I came across this. A WORD ON WESTERNS is a Youtube channel hosted by Bob Word He has been doing interviews once a week for the last seven years with people that have played parts in all kinds of western movies. If you browse the videos on the channel you can find all the past issues. Enjoy.

I love Rob Word's channel. He used to have a TV show that did the same thing if I remember right. I watch at least 5 of his videos a day for the last two weeks. He really knows his westerns and has all the right connections to make a great show.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Very interesting videos..... 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

Rusty wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:29 am Scouring over the net for things to make me smarter I came across this. A WORD ON WESTERNS is a Youtube channel hosted by Bob Word He has been doing interviews once a week for the last seven years with people that have played parts in all kinds of western movies. If you browse the videos on the channel you can find all the past issues. Enjoy.
great channel....been watching his stuff for quite a while....
he has met most of the big stars of westerns, and was best friends with Harry Carey Jr.
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Bullard4075
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bullard4075 »

A WORD ON WESTERNS : My next stop. :D :D
"Any man who covers his face and packs a gun is a legitimate target for any decent citizen"
Jeff Cooper