Done

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Instead of Going to the Range . . .

Post by M. M. Wright »

I agree with you Steve, I too need to go to the range. And it's just outside for me. Today was really nice though just slightly cool but a tractor needed some attention. We'll attend church via Zoom tomorrow morning but maybe the afternoon will be good.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Instead of Going to the Range . . .

Post by jnyork »

Steve, you are in desperate need of a GOOD airgun. Not the bb gun of your childhood nor a Walmart Special, but a precision made instrument capable of placing each shot in the same hole at the regulation 10 meters. You can probably find that distance or close to it in your basement or in the living room firing down the hall. :lol:
This will keep you busy all winter long, and you might just get to liking it so much you will forgo some trips to the range. :o

Check out Anschutz, FWB, Walther etc, some fine buys to be had on Ebay frequently. Study up a little, then drag out the wallet.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are