Less gun control , more social distancing

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Less gun control , more social distancing

Post by 4t5 »

haven't seen a shooting headline in a while, my MODEL shows, distancing is better than more gun control legislation, at reducing gun related crime and the stats prove it.
Rumble.com/ hickock45
JimT
Shootist

Re: Less gun control , more social distancing

Post by JimT »

Life has to be really tough right now if your job is burglarizing homes. With everybody staying home I wonder how those guys are making a living?
DocRock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by DocRock »

4t5 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:34 pm haven't seen a shooting headline in a while, my MODEL shows, distancing is better than more gun control legislation, at reducing gun related crime and the stats prove it.
A good point actually but I cant see Bloomberg or his stooge, that vile Shannon Watt, getting onboard.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

We all know that tons of illegal drugs are moved by car...aren't they sticking out like a sore thumb right now? I have not seen in any news where drugs are hard to come by...---6
DocRock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by DocRock »

Jay Bird wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:05 pm We all know that tons of illegal drugs are moved by car...aren't they sticking out like a sore thumb right now? I have not seen in any news where drugs are hard to come by...---6
The slowdown of fentanyl and meth precursor drug components from China is having a negative impact on the Mexican Cartels. Prices are allegedly up. Plus border confiscations are up.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Thanks Doc.....if hard drugs were nonexistent there would be a lot more harmony.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Fentanyl has its uses. Problem is that it is incredibly addictive to recreational users. It is deadly to those who are not used to narcotics. It can make you stop breathing.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

piller wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:11 pm Fentanyl has its uses. Problem is that it is incredibly addictive to recreational users. It is deadly to those who are not used to narcotics. It can make you stop breathing.
I was given Fentanyl when I was in the hospital a few years ago. When they took the trach tube out I was getting massive headaches. Took about two seconds and I was out like a lite. It's easy to see how people get addicted to that stuff. I asked the Docs not to do that again. Scared me a bit because of how powerful it was.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

JimT wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:53 pm Life has to be really tough right now if your job is burglarizing homes. With everybody staying home I wonder how those guys are making a living?
Comment on Fox News this morning said burglary crimes are up 75% in NYC . :(