Staying Inside

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

Staying Inside

Post by JimT »

piller
Posting leader...

Re: Staying Inside

Post by piller »

D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Cute!!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

It's a hell of a thing to say and most un-Christian-like but.......I am beginning to enjoy this......being an introvert and disliking most people I feel like I'm getting peace and quiet. No more stop overs without a phone call......no more lies to say why I don't want to go here or there.....no more reasons to make up why someone can't come over......most people are only thinking for themselves when they invite themselves over......never did see anyone coming over with a bundle of cash for me and expecting nothing in return.

A yellow chain at the end of the driveway works great....don't have to make up an excuse for it. Anyone violating the chain knows hot lead is coming their way....

Leverguns for what little socializing I have .........150 yard range out back for subsonic ammo.....just me, mom, and our many animals.......life is grand.--------6
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Having fun in hard times is what makes us human, listening to the news is depressing so it's good to the lighter side.

Jay Bird, I'm with you on the solitude, I already live in a secluded mostly human free zone but it's even quieter now ..... 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I hear ya Gamekeeper.......stop on over at the Gun Room.....plenty of fun and action going on..... :D ---6
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Jay Bird wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:26 pm I hear ya Gamekeeper.......stop on over at the Gun Room.....plenty of fun and action going on..... :D ---6
I do look in just to see what you colonials are up to, I'm frightened to say too much over there in case you give away what few guns I have...... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

No worries about that mate ! We would go crazy waiting on your guns to clear customs !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:50 pm
Jay Bird wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:26 pm I hear ya Gamekeeper.......stop on over at the Gun Room.....plenty of fun and action going on..... :D ---6
I do look in just to see what you colonials are up to, I'm frightened to say too much over there in case you give away what few guns I have...... :lol:
Oh Lordy....pizzed my pants! Yea...gave away dang near everything Pitchy owned....I'm giving away Gunny and Jays stuff too....Old Savage is too savvy for me....he's got everything under lock and key. I did give away Griff's golf cart and his Kenworth tractor that he uses to make a living...yea...ya live one time bro....enjoy it! -----6
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost