Aliens!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

Aliens!

Post by JimT »

(I wrote these back in the late 1990's)

Adventure with a UFO

I have no way of knowing what the various readers think about the subject of UFO's so I will not waste any space trying to convince anyone of their existence. Either you believe in them or you don't. I have seen and experienced several UFO's in my lifetime. And whether you think me Looney for saying so or not is up to your point of view. As for me, from a youth I have always wanted to examine a UFO. I mean, get my hands on it-type of examining. I don't care for blurry photos of what looks like a lampshade or an upside-down tupperware bowl. I want to see the thing in person, for real.

To that end I have carried a gun (or had one handy) most of my life, on the hopes of shooting down a UFO. Now if you are a True Believer that statement probably made you mad. I mean, here is this guy who is going to shoot down the saviors of the universe if he can!! However, my reasoning is this: If all these things can do is make pretty designs in wheat fields and steal cow lips and once in awhile abduct a drunk hillbilly, they probably are not going to be much help with the problems we face. So why not knock one down and see what they are really made of?

And....about 30 years ago I almost did it. I was at friend's house one night working on his hot-rod. We had the radio on and were grooving to the latest rock and roll when the announcer broke in and gave a news report of a UFO being sighted out near the North end of town. Traffic was clogging the roads with cars stopping to see this thing in the night sky.

Since we were in the vicinity we rushed out of the garage and looked around and sure enough!! Here was this light zipping along near the mountain. It would wink out, then reappear suddenly in a different spot. It made what appeared to be "square" turns, unlike an aircraft. And it seemed to be circling an area several miles across. It's path would bring it directly past the house we were in!! I ran and grabbed my rifle and yelled at my friend to drive.

We dived into the car and roared off across the desert as I explained to him where I wanted to set up. There was a full moon out that night and my idea was to get into position so I could silhouette the UFO against the moon. When I did I wanted to unload the semi-auto into it. I figured that if this did not bring it down then we would try exorcism. Or else run like crazy.

We got into position and I got out of the car and lined up the rifle. I had the safety off and could see the light approaching. Taking the slack out of the trigger as it grew nearer to backlighting itself against the moon, I was ready! Here it came...one...two....and then I stopped and put the safety back "On".

The UFO turned out to be a glider that was being towed by some guys in a jeep. They had a light hung underneath the glider and when they banked for a turn the light seemed to go out. It also made it appear to make "square" turns depending on where you were located from it. I was tempted for a second to go ahead and shoot it down, but I could not tell how large the glider was and if it was just being towed and directed from the ground or if someone was in it. Not wanting to kill a human I held my fire. I know there are laws against shooting people. I have found nothing on the books about shooting beings from Alpha Centari or Mars or where ever.

That was as close as I have ever come to getting a UFO. I have carried a gun most everyday of my life and never have gotten a shot at one. Life can be so disappointing at times. I hung around Roswell for a while but did not even see an alien from Mexico. I visited other sites with the same results. I heard stories of what happened "last week", saw grainy photos of upside-down tupperware bowls, and even a poor home movie of a Frisbee on a string. But no shots at a UFO.

There is still hope. Maybe during Why-Too-Kay we will receive a visitation. I keep my gun handy just in case.

ALIENS HAVE RIGHTS TOO!

A while back I wrote an article for these pages titled "Adventures With A UFO". In it I mentioned the fact that I carried a gun so that in the event of encountering a UFO I could try to shoot it down, having a curiosity as to what they really are. Well, I have encountered a TRUE BELIEVER!! Someone who was offended by the idea that I might harm an extra-terrestrial being, hereafter referred to as an "eetee".

I received some really nasty comments from this lady who felt it was just awful that I would want to shoot down a UFO! It seems this person has the notion that Alpha Centarians, Martians, little green people from the Moon, or any other eetee are all God's creatures....and Lord knows, we shouldn't be killing God's creatures. ( Apparently humans do not fit into the category as "God's creatures" until after they are born, for it seems it is perfectly reasonable and OK to kill them before they are born....but I digress.)

Anyhow, so as not to offend the True Believers, I have forsworn my desire to kill any eetees - at least until after I know what their intentions are. From here on all my shots at their spacecraft/time machines or whatever the heck they are, will be disabling shots only! I will not shoot to kill, only to disable. Once I knock the machine out of the sky, then I can interview any occupants to discern what they are doing here on my planet. I am asking all others who are interested in shooting down UFO's to join me in this humanitarian effort. Remember, it's for the children!!

1. All shots fired at UFO's will be for the purpose of disabling them only. Try to shoot in such a way that they have a soft crash landing.

2. Detain the occupants of such craft once it has come to a halt. This is for the purpose of interviewing them. If they refuse to exit the craft, the rules of engagement as used at Waco can be substituted. If you do not have a tank to ram them with, use your 4WD. Please remember to shout loudly, "We are here to help you. This is NOT an attack!"

3. If you manage to captur... uh, interview any of the occupants...and if they are roughly humanoid, you may want to remove them to a place of safekeeping. Someplace where they can't get out and where you can show them to people. You should be able to get $100 a head to view them, though you will have to get the word out by letting a few reporters in for free.

4. If they are disgusting slug-like creatures none of the above applies. Do what you would normally do. 100 pound bags of salt should be kept on hand just in case.

Remember, eetees have rights too. Americans don't have too many any more, but eetees do.............

ALIEN ENCOUNTER IN TEXAS

By Jim Taylor

We were returning to Missouri from Arizona on March 18, 1997. It was 3:03 AM and we were on Interstate 40 just outside of Amarillo, Texas. We had been listening to the Art Bell Show on AM talk radio. Mr. Bell had been asking his listeners to concentrate and try to contact UFO’s by mental telepathy and then report to him the results of this nationwide experiment.

Twyla was driving the car and later claimed she HAD been concentrating. I was in the front passenger seat and my 16 year old daughter was asleep in the rear seat. As we approached the city limits of Amarillo we suddenly saw two bright lights appear out of the darkness behind us. The lights drew nearer to us at a high speed, then coalesced or converged into what appeared to be a large white light. The light filled the interior of the car we were in. As the light drew closer what appeared to be a blue pulsating light began flashing on the top of the white lights, simultaneously with a red pulsating light. The moment these two pulsating lights appeared our vehicle seemed to lose power, slowed down and drifted to the side of the road and stopped. Dead. As we sat in the car a Being suddenly emerged from the light behind us and began to shine a brilliant white light over us. The light went all over my daughter in the rear seat, then upon me, and finally upon my wife. I noticed no ill effects from it other than an elevated heart beat.

I could not see the Being clearly due to the brilliant light. It appeared to be in a uniform, and I did notice that its uniform seemed to have doughnut crumbs on the front of it. After what seemed to be an eternity, the Being returned into the light behind us. A short time later the pulsating lights ceased. At that point control of our vehicle returned to us, we were able to start it and to proceed on down the highway.

None of us in the vehicle have any memory as to exactly what happened while the Being was in close proximity to us, though everyone professed to being very nervous. Afterward we did find a vaguely worded "Warning" that had been somehow left in our vehicle. Whether this "Warning" applies to the entire earth, or just to Texas I do not know. Other than that, the whole experience seemed somewhat like a dream.

For a while after we resumed our travel, the car would not go as fast as it had been traveling before this strange encounter. However, after about an hour, it seemed to pick up speed and shortly thereafter it went faster than it had gone previously. We saw no other phenomena nor did we experience any other encounters on the remainder of our journey.

While I have no positive proof that the Being we encountered was an Alien, I have since heard from several Texas residents that encounters with Aliens are not that uncommon in Texas. Especially along the border between Brownsville and El Paso.
Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Re: Aliens!

Post by Pisgah »

UFO'a exist, and of that I have no doubt -- I have seen many of them. UFO means Unidentified Flying Object, and although many of the ones I have seen were likely aircraft or natural phenomena, I could not positively identify them -- and I have seen absolutely nothing to make me think they were alien in origin. My attitude towards aliens and, for that matter, Sasquatch are -- if they exist, and as often as they seem to be encountered, someone would have shot one by now and put his carcass on public display.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Love the stories. I'm going to share the one with you and Twyla with my son in law the cop... :D
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Dad was a 27 year veteran of Eastern Airlines, once and only once was he shaken by something he saw. The flight was cross country at night. He never spoke much about it but the crew filed a report with the FAA as per the book. He and the crew were interviewed by a couple Air Force officers, as were some of the passengers. From what he told the family- I cant talk about it.

Now, I'm with you Jim- show me the body, ship . Just like bigfoot...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Jim, there are many reports of experiences similar to yours. There are many reports by pilots, presidents and peons of actual ships. Gordon Cooper says he witnessed a landing at Edwards AFB that was filmed and that he flew the film to Washington. I have talked to two military pilots, one was in an SR71, the other in a Torpedo Bomber in WW II in the pacific who say they had close encounters with what were called Foo fighters in WW II. I have talked to two very regular women who saw ships rather close. In addition there are structures of stone around the world that are not realistically explained by human activity involving blocks the size of railroad cars.

So, I don't doubt you on this.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Just my opinion, they are real just like ghosts and such and i`ve seen both but imo they are Demonic creations to deceive people and its worked well.
A lot are hoaxes and again evil minds trying to deceive people. :)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have seen many unusual sights in the sky, most I have continued to watch until I was sure they were nothing more than aircraft or once a beam of light that was bounced off some wet leaves in a tree.
Back in the mid sixties I was sitting on a park bench one evening with a girl friend and we watched two red lights over the city of Birmingham England, they arrived together then split up and circled a part of the city, suddenly they went back together and took off at really fantastic speed, no noise was heard till two jet fighters flying very low and fast came in from the opposite direction just as the red lights disappeared. The jets flew around the area where we had seen the red lights and then went back the way they came. A few months later I met another guy who had witnessed the very same thing . The red lights were some distance away so we could see no shape of the craft but until they took off at such tremendous speed they moved just like helicopters but completely silent.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

m.A.g.a. !
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Probably more things than any of us actually know about are military experimental craft. As far as other things, well, I know what I see. I have never seen a U.F.O. I have seen what I believe is a ghost. If bigfoot is real, then he is the world champion at hide and seek. I will try to keep an open mind to all of it while not letting my brains fall out the opening.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
DocRock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by DocRock »

I do not believe that extraterrestrial life has visited Earth.

But reading the last two sentences of your second paragraph in the OP tells me that you are a great American. I'm not being facetious or sarcastic This is the kind of level headed thinking we haven't seen since the Greatest Generation. I hope you bag one!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Question, believe, then you have evidence or is this just an opinion.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Lots of opinions. Proof would be nice.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
1894c

Post by 1894c »

That's a good read JimT, really appreciate it... :)

Two years ago I was riding in a patrol car with a new LEO who was still on probation--it was summer, no clouds, the sun is going down and we are patrolling on a long rural road with very few houses. There are only a minimal of power and telephone lines located on this road. All of a sudden a brilliant blue light lit up the whole inside of the patrol vehicle for about a minute, almost blinded us. When the light finished we immediately stopped the patrol vehicle and said "what was that?" We both got out, checked the vehicle, both inside and out, checked the engine, looked at the power lines, we weren't near any houses--everything was normal, there was no issue. I wrote an incident report, just to cover our assets. Not sure what it was or is... :O
alienProbe.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Old Savage wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:48 pm Well Jim, there are many reports of experiences similar to yours. There are many reports by pilots, presidents and peons of actual ships. Gordon Cooper says he witnessed a landing at Edwards AFB that was filmed and that he flew the film to Washington. I have talked to two military pilots, one was in an SR71, the other in a Torpedo Bomber in WW II in the pacific who say they had close encounters with what were called Foo fighters in WW II. I have talked to two very regular women who saw ships rather close. In addition there are structures of stone around the world that are not realistically explained by human activity involving blocks the size of railroad cars.

So, I don't doubt you on this.
Yeah - everyone asks for "real, tangible 'evidence'...." Well when you have 30,000 pound chunks of stone shaped square to within 1/4: and smoothed and fitted to a dozen others, and the stone isn't to be quarried anywhere within 50 miles......I'd call that "tangible evidence".....!!!

Evidence of what, we don't know, but definitely not something explained without some chunk of history we've not been aware of...
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

"...I will try to keep an open mind to all of it while not letting my brains fall out the opening..."
:lol: I love that phrase...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well AJ, there was this - a formation of UFOs flew over Washington, July 1952. Pretty sure they did not have Photoshop back then. It was in the papers at the time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.