ANOTHER New Book!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

ANOTHER New Book!

Post by JimT »

I submitted this to Amazon a while back. It is now live and available in either PRINT or in KINDLE.

OLD SCHOOL GUNOLOGY Tales of Trigger Work from the Past
Kindle - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086HDLLLH
Print - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086G2781Z

Non- fiction articles about reloading, shooting and hunting that I wrote over the past 30 years. Many are from the old Sixgunner.Com website. It is sort of a companion to the Lonesome Trail book.
Walker
Levergunner 3.0

Re: ANOTHER New Book!

Post by Walker »

Thanks Jim, got several titles on the way.
yooper2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by yooper2 »

Cool, I grabbed the other one last week and just ordered this one too. I miss the articles on Sixgunner, there was some great stuff.
Thanks for making this available! Now if only Paco would do another run of his book.

Eric
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

I also have some new books on Amazon dealing with how to get through personal hard times ... some ways to handle problem situations that have worked for me ... and a book of short thoughts, comments, examinations and questions about church, scripture, life, God and things of that nature .. from my point of view. I am not saying they are "the right way". Again .. these are my thoughts, which can be weird, wild or wacky.
Walker
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Walker »

Thanks Jim, I'm following in kindle so no new ones get missed.
yooper2
Levergunner 3.0

Post by yooper2 »

Book showed up yesterday and I just finished it, great to see some of those articles again! Thanks for making these available in print. Something about about reading a book vs on a screen.

Eric
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Cool! I had a Kindle credit to boot! :D