Done

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Don't But China's Story? There is Strong Evidence That The Virus Leaked From a Lab

Post by Ray Newman »

The Smart Money said this early on, but the lone voices were not heard or discounted as rumors, racists, over reactionary, etc.
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Don't But China's Story? There is Strong Evidence That The Virus Leaked From a Lab

Post by Blaine »

Unless the Chinese spread it on purpose, I don't see people leaving Wuhan to go all over the world on purpose. :idea:
Since I have my tin foil on, I'll posit that an enemy would find this a perfect time to launch another attack while all the world's medical support is already stretched beyond the breaking point.
Does anyone else smell the Caliphate behind this?
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Blaine wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:35 pm Unless the Chinese spread it on purpose, I don't see people leaving Wuhan to go all over the world on purpose. :idea:
Since I have my tin foil on, I'll posit that an enemy would find this a perfect time to launch another attack while all the world's medical support is already stretched beyond the breaking point.
Does anyone else smell the Caliphate behind this?
Yep...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Re: Don't Buy China's Story? There is Strong Evidence That The Virus Leaked From a Lab

Post by KWK »

My (Chinese) wife's friends back in China all at first believed the virus had leaked from that lab, but they now all believe the US military planted the virus. This is what happens when people live in a news vacuum such as communist China.

So, if you have a have a dangerous virus spreading fast and you want to study it closely, where do you do so? Obviously the lab in Wuhan, the most secure in the country, would be the place to test the stuff. That such a lab might soon be disabled by the epidemic rising around it would be reason enough for "strengthening biosecurity management in microbiology labs" elsewhere in the country. Good grief.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Don't Buy China's Story? There is Strong Evidence That The Virus Leaked From a Lab

Post by AJMD429 »

The disturbing thing is the "hide the evidence" mindset, which makes it difficult to differentiate ineptitude from simple accident from bad intentions.....remids me of the Democrat Party.... :|
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

besides ,I couldn't find a cookbook with a single bat recipe.
Rumble.com/ hickock45
gcs
Levergunner 3.0

Post by gcs »

Read the other day that CDC scientists claimed that by checking the DNA of the virus that the virus was not created or manipulated in a lab.....
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

gcs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:30 am Read the other day that CDC scientists claimed that by checking the DNA of the virus that the virus was not created or manipulated in a lab.....
At this PC-point in the Coolie Virus, I don't believe they would tell us the truth, even if they knew it. :roll:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I had a Professor who was doing gene manipulation in college. He taught us a little about it. It is difficult, and requires some conditions that a laboratory can provide. BUT, it is not impossible. He did tell us that he occasionally ended up with unexpected results and had to destroy things for safety. Details were not given, and he said it was for our own good. He did not want someone to try it on their own without the safety of containment in place. Based on what little I learned from him, it does appear to me that this CoVid-19 could be a man made virus that got away from them. It is rare in Nature for such gigantic leaps in "evolution" to survive. Cancer is a prime example of "evolution". It is a change to a cell that lets it out-compete for food versus those around it. Most of the leaps in "evolution" cause death rather than making a new and more efficient lifeform. From my perspective, CoVid-19 is germ warfare.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

I read this article and found it particularly detailed. It's from back when this all started to take off. There have been a few follow-ups that I will try to track down.

Here's one of the follow-ups debunking the articles in the MSM about the natural evolution of this virus.

And another relevant article.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Post by kaschi »

I think the Chinese launched the virus on purpose. Its goal is not only retaliation for USA's official stance on trade, but also to cause a worldwide economic depression in its aftermath and make sure that Donald Trump does not get re-elected. And by the way, they don't give a hoot as to how many of their own people die as a result either. When your population is one billion, you can afford to lose a few.
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

From the American Thinker -- "The Coincidental Chinese Virus":

"When everything from professional sports to entertainment award shows have become political forums, it’s no surprise that an infectious disease outbreak moved from the realm of science to politics.

"In politics there are few coincidences, defined as 'Remarkable concurrences of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.' What to the casual observer appears random are events actually created or steered in a certain direction for political objectives. The Trump presidency provides a timeline of such examples, including the current viral pandemic, suggesting that these are not simply serendipitous events.
"Here is where the coincidences begin. Wuhan, where the virus originated, just happens to be the location of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, China’s only level 4 biosafety lab.

"Could the virus have originated in that lab? The “consensus of scientists” say no, that this is just a conspiracy theory. Perhaps, but other consensuses of scientists tell us President Trump is mentally ill and that man-made global warming is melting the polar icecaps.

"The virus may have developed naturally in a Wuhan wet market, according to experts who are adamant, “Humans could have never dreamed this up.” Could those same wet market conditions be replicated in a laboratory, producing similar results? The Chinese keep their secrets so we may never know.

"Also curious is how quickly Wuhan purportedly became virus free. And how other major Chinese cities such as Shanghai and Beijing weren’t affected. While the Chinese government quarantined Wuhan, the virus had already been around for months, potentially spread by Chinese New Year travel before the quarantine was placed. Yet the outbreak was quite limited and short-lived in China, unlike elsewhere, almost as if they were prepared. What a coincidence.

"Move from science to politics for more coincidences, under the backdrop of the Trump presidency and upcoming election. The Chinese Coronavirus was first noted in in China in December 2019. What was happening politically here at home at that exact time?"

Read all 'bout it: https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... virus.html
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

kaschi wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:56 pm I think the Chinese launched the virus on purpose. Its goal is not only retaliation for USA's official stance on trade, but also to cause a worldwide economic depression in its aftermath and make sure that Donald Trump does not get re-elected. And by the way, they don't give a hoot as to how many of their own people die as a result either. When your population is one billion, you can afford to lose a few.
I agree. An outright act of war.

There is something stinking and dirty and devious going on underneath all of this, and I don't accept as true anything from any government agency on any continent. We are being played.

However I do see that there are physical consequences to succumbing to this protein. I just don't believe the charade.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Grizz wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:46 pm
kaschi wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:56 pm I think the Chinese launched the virus on purpose. Its goal is not only retaliation for USA's official stance on trade, but also to cause a worldwide economic depression in its aftermath and make sure that Donald Trump does not get re-elected. And by the way, they don't give a hoot as to how many of their own people die as a result either. When your population is one billion, you can afford to lose a few.
I agree. An outright act of war.

There is something stinking and dirty and devious going on underneath all of this, and I don't accept as true anything from any government agency on any continent. We are being played.

However I do see that there are physical consequences to succumbing to this protein. I just don't believe the charade.
I tend to believe this.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

This gets even MORE interesting..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

https://americanactionnews.com/foreign- ... rity-risk/

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

yeah but, consider the source. the fbi??? yeah right. paragons of virtue... patriotic Americans every one... never any collusion or corruption or illegal activities against American citizens, so, yea, sure, you betcha.

more likely that the fbi and the chicoms are actually in Collusion AGAINST AMERICA...

WHY ISN'T THIS AT LEAST AN ODDS ON LIKELY EXPLANATION :?: :?: :?:
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Think about it. President Trump is squeezing Xi and the ChiComs. They know they already own Biden lock, stock and barrel and Biden would not stand up to them. They also know that Biden didn't stand a chance to beat Trump if the economy continued roaring along, and even if the market correction started this year, it would take time to really pinch people - coming after the election. So, a world-wide pandemic crashing the global economy might be one of the very few things to hurt Trump.

Who stands to gain? Xi and his fellow travelers in the US (i.e. - Pelosi et. al.)

Think about this as well. Not that I believe anything the ChiComs say, but if the numbers they are reporting are accurate, then one would have to logically conclude, in a country of 1.3 billion people, that they knew this was happening/going to happen, and took steps to control the spread within their country (while hiding this from the world to increase the damage).

Yeah, the ChiComs are squarely to blame. :evil: :evil: :evil: