Kudos to Henry repeating arm

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Kudos to Henry repeating arm

Post by fordwannabe »

Went to the range on Sunday for a little 22 mag time. I had swapped some scopes around and needed to sight in the new scope. Started having feeding issues looked things over and the mag spring and follower were gone. RATs. Tried gunparts Corp closed, Brownell’s didn’t have the parts(or I couldn’t find them on their webpage). Since it is not my only rifle I decided to call Henry and just put in my order to be filled whenever. I called yesterday got a phone answering service “someone will get in touch with you “blah blah. Yeah sure. So today I got an email from somebody at Henry, what model, what parts do I need??? A couple emails back and forth. 15 minutes later I get an order confirmation for a whole new tube. I am thinking okay if that’s how they want to sell it whatever I NEED IT. Look at the price $21.xx ok. Next line says Discount-$21.xx huh👀? Next line shipping $6.99. Next line DISCOUNT 6.99 total owed $0.00 with a note: Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Well done Henry/Anthony. My nephew is hinting in a vary obvious way he wants a Henry 22 when his Mom and Dad say he can have a 22. I KNOW what brand it will be. Thank you Henry that was highlight of the last few days.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Kudos to Henry repeating arm

Post by gamekeeper »

I have always had excellent service from Henry Repeating Arms even though I'm across the pond......🇺🇸🇬🇧
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.