Hmmmm...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Griff
Posting leader...

Hmmmm...

Post by Griff »

I'm thinking that if I'm still kicking the next election cycle, I'm going to run for the US House of Representatives... I'll run on the platform of "term limits"... I'll only serve one term, then retire. And I'll pick some other smoe-blue collar guy to take the term after me, then he can retire... If we're going to "spreadin' the wealth around", then let's really spread it around. To as many smoe-blue-collar guys as possible. In fact, I'll sponsor a bill that limits Congress to non-college educated folks, that have worked in blue-collar jobs for at least years, Been in debt for a used car at least once. Make it a felony for a "news agency" to publish a "fact" that isn't independently verifiable. Punishment to be meted out to the reporter, any and all editors involved in approving said promulgation of said untruth. One such felony and they are barred from the media forever. One such felony bars one from holding ANY public office, from President down to dog catcher.

Okay, okay, rant off. But, these lying azzed politicians and frackin' lyin' azzed 4th estate is going to be the ruin of this country.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Hmmmm...

Post by piller »

Sounds good to me.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Hmmmm...