Joe Dixieboy Roberts.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Joe Dixieboy Roberts.

Post by gamekeeper »

Anyone heard from Dixieboy ?
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Joe Dixieboy Roberts.

Post by Ray Newman »

For a while there was a “Dixie Boy” (not sure of capitalization) complaining about how he was mistreated – ??denied tenure?? – , moving issues, and political complaints and comments on the Ruger Forum. Is that the same guy?

If memory serves me and I think it does, he claimed that he was unable to post here because his internet provided would not make a connections to shooting related sites. I have not seen him on the Ruger Forum in a while and he is no longer on the members list.

I did an advanced search via Google and it seems that he was involved in rather harsh and bitter threads and personal attacks on the Ruger site. I seem to recall it and some were banned/dropped and threads deleted....
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks Ray, that sure don't sound like the Dixie Boy I remember from here, Dixie Boy was having financial problems and Madman 4570 stated a collection on his behalf but Madman made quite a fuss about some of the non contributers which was a total embarrassment to Dixie Boy and he left . I always thought he was a OK kind of guy.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
1894c

Post by 1894c »

I remember all of that...glad that is now behind us... :O