Parker Shotguns

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wolfdog
Levergunner 3.0

Parker Shotguns

Post by wolfdog »

Local auction has about a dozen up for sale at the end of March. If you look at auction zip look 32796 zip code Cliff Schuler Auctioners
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Parker Shotguns

Post by 6pt-sika »

Intresting I see a couple that intrest me and a couple more I’d like but sure I can’t afford :roll:
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Did you happen to see that 28 ga A1 Special listed on Guns International?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:10 pm Did you happen to see that 28 ga A1 Special listed on Guns International?
Yes Barnett has that gun it’ll be at the Southern if not sold before . From what I saw at the Southern my previous vist , it’s a lot like the Baltimore Gun Show . By that I mean not unusual to see a guy walk up with a brief case full of money and buy something of five digits or better .
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I’ve been in contact with that auction house ever since I saw this thread . And frankly they’re difficult to do buisness with or so it seems . They don’t want to post decent pictures , they’re very hesitant to ship ! They also want all your CC info if you leave a proxy bid so if you win they can charge you right then . I was going to leave a bid on one item but I’ve pretty much talked myself out of it . Most places are happy to make decent pics available to perspective buyers and don’t mind sending an invoice and letting you pay by CC or cashiers check . I asked a bunch of questions and suffice to say they weren’t to aware of what I asked even though any gun auctioneer should know 🙄
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yup, walk away just walk away.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:54 pm Yup, walk away just walk away.
They’ve supposedly got a PH 10 gauge with 36” barrels that intrested me as well as a DH 10 gauge with 28” barrels . It didn’t take long for me to figure out the DH was not a 10 but rather a 12 . The PH isn’t in the serialization book but supposedly there are factory records available for $42 . But “The Parker Story” claims only one PH 10 gauge 36” and that ones twist steel . The slight picture they have of this gun it appears fluid steel or blues over twist .
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I told another guy in the Parker Association about the auction and specifically the 36” gun as he like myself has a soft spot for 10 gauge guns . He probably already knew about it but I told him just the same .
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Well I got an email from these guys today saying this auction would be internet only . Along with a link to their online auction thing . So I looked , low and behold they had pics not exactly what I’d asked for but pics none the less . So I signed up to bid . It looks like all have been restored/refinished but for the right price I can deal with it . :wink: