Done

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Forwarded By A Friend

Post by ollogger »

WOW !!

ollogger
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I'll bet lots of people share her opinion. Hopefully the masses of people affected by Trump Derangement Syndrome won't outnumber them at the voting booth. Since the latter group includes dead people, pets, illegal aliens, and people who vote in multiple precincts, it is worrisome, but hopefully more people are seeing the light.

The problem is, it is hard to know how many people have come to realize how terrible the Democrat Party has become, because they are mostly afraid to say so in public, for fear of not only having to admit they were wrong, but also for fear of being assaulted, having their property vandalized, and so on.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steve
claybob86
Senior Levergunner

Post by claybob86 »

Great letter, but I'd be surprised if the intended recipient even knows of it's existence, let alone read it.
Have you hugged your rifle today?
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

claybob86 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:33 am Great letter, but I'd be surprised if the intended recipient even knows of it's existence, let alone read it.
Sadly plus one to that.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

COSteve wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:36 pm AJMD429 . . . . . you have got to be kidding. You are, aren't you??? If not, I'd strongly suggest you concentrate on the healing arts and leave politics to the adults.

snip

I understand that your life is the healing arts and I respect you for joining that calling. However, your medical degree doesn't qualify you as an expert to speak to the political situation. You are just another person with an opinion like the rest of us, no more, no less. While I agree that Trump is a typical New York asshat, you can't deny that he's trying to defend America, not destroy it as the Demi-Gods are and as such he will ultimately prevail.
Dude you need to take a chill pill and/or reading comprehension classes.
NOTHING doc said supported or defended the left wing.

EVEN IF HE DID he should be able to express his opinion with someone have a toddler tantrum

Take a Xanax, and a deep breath, and re-read what he wrote. :roll:
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Double
Last edited by vancelw on Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

As a uneducated in American politics Brit, I have always appreciated Doc's in depth political posts, I admit I know little of your politics but I can't in my wildest dreams imagine Doc ever supporting Fancy Nancy... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Sarcasm just doesn't come across well in print. Steve may have been being sarcastic, and AJMD429 sure was. I don't really know Steve, and there is no reason to get crossways with him as he is trying to say and do what is right. I have written back and forth to the Doc a couple of times. His sarcasm and humor is not always easy to see in print. Someone would have to have stolen his sign-on and password for anything truly supporting Pelosi or any other Demagogue to receive support. The Doc is as firmly planted in being Libertarian as it is humanly possible to be. He probably would list Ayn Rand as one of the people he would give up a year of his life to be able to talk to for a week.

Takeaway from this: Just calm down all of you and stop letting PeLOUSY and that moron of a bartender get us to arguing amongst ourselves. If you need a cup of coffee and someone to rant to, send me a PM and come over.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Steve