Python Recall

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Python Recall

Post by Bronco »

Thought some might be interested !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxWNDiTY6Xs

Had mine since 67 so am quite sure it is not one of them :mrgreen:
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Python Recall

Post by AJMD429 »

Actually, by coincidence, I just happen to be a Certified Right and Proper Warranty Service Place, so just box 'em up, and send 'em in....!

If I can't fix them I will promise to recycle the gun responsibly, and will send a framed photo of the gun for you to remember it by.... :mrgreen:

Come to think of it, I think I'm certified for Rugers, Winchesters, Marlins, and Mossbergs, too.... :twisted:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

New guns, or new remakes of old guns, have been known to have issues. If Colt fixes the issues, it will show me that they want to stay in business. I am not really interested in the Python. I have a couple of .357 revolvers that fit my hand. I might get a Dan Wesson with the interchangeable barrels sometime. They interest me. I know that the company making the Dan Wesson revolvers is not the original, and I seem to remember some issues at the beginning. If Colt is truly interested in making guns for the public, then I hope they do it right.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

piller wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:08 pm New guns, or new remakes of old guns, have been known to have issues. If Colt fixes the issues, it will show me that they want to stay in business. I am not really interested in the Python. I have a couple of .357 revolvers that fit my hand. I might get a Dan Wesson with the interchangeable barrels sometime. They interest me. I know that the company making the Dan Wesson revolvers is not the original, and I seem to remember some issues at the beginning. If Colt is truly interested in making guns for the public, then I hope they do it right.
Take a look at the taylor smokewagon in.357, I think they are associated with uberti. A nice gun far as I can tell
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

rossiM92, I will have to do that. I have heard good things about them.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

I Once read that you shouldn't buy a first year production of a new model of anything. As good as the design might be there will always be bugs to work out.
Give Colt a chance, I'll bet they get it squared away.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***