FYI Cabelas Bargain Cave ..... Marlin 336 for $400

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wm
Senior Levergunner

FYI Cabelas Bargain Cave ..... Marlin 336 for $400

Post by wm »

IMO I'd rather buy used for $400 then new but that's just me.

But I'm kind of 336 heavy anyway these days (375 Win, 30 WCF, 35 Rem) …… on the other hand a trapper 30 WCF or a 20" barreled 7-30 Waters or a 32 WS would get me attention ...… :wink: well you know …… gun collections are like Irish families …… always room for one more.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/bargain ... T.tsrc=AFF

I just thought it might be interesting to compare new and used prices. It surprised me to see them discounted this way.

Wm
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Re: FYI Cabelas Bargain Cave ..... Marlin 336 for $400

Post by fordwannabe »

What is this “New gun” thing of which you speak? You mean currently being made instead of new to you? Hmmm
Nah your joshing me.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: FYI Cabelas Bargain Cave ..... Marlin 336 for $400

Post by Blaine »

fordwannabe wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:00 pm What is this “New gun” thing of which you speak? You mean currently being made instead of new to you? Hmmm
Nah your joshing me.
In one area they describe them as Marlins, but at the bottom they are Winchesters..... :? :?:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV