Well, Here's Some New Progressive BS In WA

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Well, Here's Some New Progressive BS In WA

#1 Post by Blaine » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:31 pm

Used to be if I had a concealed weapons permit, I could carry the firearm home after I passed NICs....Now, it's a 10 working day wait.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.

Set your Decoder Ring to J-26

claybob86
Senior Levergunner

Re: Well, Here's Some New Progressive BS In WA

#2 Post by claybob86 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:48 am

Consider yourself californicated. Had to put up with that stuff there over 20 years ago. Glad I escaped, but they're coming here in droves now, so..... :evil:
Have you hugged your rifle today?

Catshooter
Levergunner 3.0

#3 Post by Catshooter » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:48 am

I left Washington in '08 and I'm darn glad I did. I don't miss it.

Cat

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#4 Post by AJMD429 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:35 am

claybob86 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:48 am
Consider yourself californicated. Had to put up with that stuff there over 20 years ago. Glad I escaped, but they're coming here in droves now, so..... :evil:
Notice how 'liberals' ruin a place, then instead of staying and cleaning up their mess, they move to a not-yet-ruined place, then pretty soon ruin it. Kind of a social and economic version of slash-and-burn agriculture.... :evil:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Blaine
Posting leader...

#5 Post by Blaine » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:22 am

AJMD429 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:35 am
claybob86 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:48 am
Notice how 'liberals' ruin a place, then instead of staying and cleaning up their mess, they move to a not-yet-ruined place, then pretty soon ruin it. Kind of a social and economic version of slash-and-burn agriculture.... :evil:
It was not that long ago that in spite of liberals WA had (HAD) decent gun rights. Naturally, the state constitution still has the words that protect our 2nd Amendment, but our Communist governments just ignore them.
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.

Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

#6 Post by Bill in Oregon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:26 am

Doc, that's an important principle you have identified -- liberals spreading their ruin as they pass, just as a cancer metastasizes. Idaho, for example, is in a fight for its life right now, even though some may not know how dire the threat.
Blaine, are you having to do a background check for ammunition yet? :o

Blaine
Posting leader...

#7 Post by Blaine » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:31 am

Bill in Oregon wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:26 am
Doc, that's an important principle you have identified -- liberals spreading their ruin as they pass, just as a cancer metastasizes. Idaho, for example, is in a fight for its life right now, even though some may not know how dire the threat.
Blaine, are you having to do a background check for ammunition yet? :o
Not yet....Seattle and Tacoma have passed a five cent EACH PER BULLET tax on ammo, and a $50 (or 25) tax on each weapon. Looking for that to go statewide this year. Among other BS infringments, every single semi-auto long gun including hunting and sporting (non EBR) are now assault rifles. We look for them to be banned shortly. I'm surprised to hear about ID....That was going to be my rabbit hole in case I could no longer tolerate or deal with WA....

piller
Advanced Levergunner

#8 Post by piller » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:22 am

The Libs probably thought it was I'd a Ho. That must be why they want to move there. Notice how Ho and Liberal just cannot be separated.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

#9 Post by Grizz » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:47 am

CONSTITUTION ? WHAT constitution ?

AJMD429
Posting leader...

#10 Post by AJMD429 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:01 pm

Blaine wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:22 am
It was not that long ago that in spite of liberals WA had (HAD) decent gun rights. Naturally, the state constitution still has the words that protect our 2nd Amendment, but our Communist governments just ignore them.
....unfortunately, and unpleasantly, and un-politically-correctly......that's what GUNS are for.... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "

Blaine
Posting leader...

#11 Post by Blaine » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:27 pm

AJMD429 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:01 pm
Blaine wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:22 am
....unfortunately, and unpleasantly, and un-politically-correctly......that's what GUNS are for.... :|
Suddenly, all the room-temp IQ gun supporters understand why voting matters. But, this is the internet, so who cares? :wink: