CZ bobwhite G2 28 guage

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gcs
Levergunner 3.0

CZ bobwhite G2 28 guage

Post by gcs »

So it's not a levergun... :mrgreen: but with all the varied experience here I figured I'd throw this out there.

Anyone have or know about one of these?
They're Turkish made, and so far, what reviews I've found people like them, they are sexy looking.....any input appreciated
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: CZ bobwhite G2 28 guage

Post by GunnyMack »

I have one of these, mine is a 410, it's decent enough. Mine had VERY Heavy trigger pull weights, 10 & 11 lbs! When I took it apart I found the trigger plate was very roughly machined and not deburred. Just cleaning up those burrs dropped the pulls to about 5 lbs each. It has nice wood, good color case too! Certainly worth the money to buy one!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
44shooter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 44shooter »

I have a Huglu sxs in 20 gauge from before CZ started importing them. Very well made gun for the price. Too bad I can't hit much with it
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Go to shotgunworld dot com and find the Huglu forum. Lots of info there.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

We’ve had several of the CZ/Huglu SxS’s in the shop . A couple for sale and a couple for fixing . Mostly 29’s and 28’s. The LOP on these things is a skoosh long in my honest opinion . However that’s an easy enough fix .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !