HQL in Md.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

HQL in Md.

Post by rossim92 »

We have to qualify with a class , fingerprinted , background check and aplly for an HQL certificate in md. now to be able to buy handguns. I am going for the class on the 23. When I become certified. I am looking at a cz75bd in 9mm. My son has the cz75b which does not have a decocker, but a trigger safety. They are both sa/da pistols and hold 18+1 rds. Anybody else have one?
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Re: HQL in Md.

Post by jkbrea »

Glad you're getting a new gun and I hope you enjoy it!. But it sure is a shame you have to go through all that to exercise your second amendment rights. Maybe they should do the same classes for First Amendment rights. And watch people go crazy when it affects them personally. Even California is more lenient than that.
piller
Posting leader...

Re: HQL in Md.

Post by piller »

No experience with that particular model. I have shot the original CZ75 and liked it a lot.

Texas is a lot more gun friendly, and the economy is doing pretty good here. We might call you a Yankee at first, but we actually welcome good folks who want to work hard and fit in with our society here. OK, no place is perfect, but Texas is hard to match up to and darn hard to beat. You may want to consider a move.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost