When They Try To Take Gamekeeper's Guns...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

When They Try To Take Gamekeeper's Guns...

Post by Old No7 »

I'm really not trying to think of John's demise...

But I have to admit I thought of him when I saw this (except for the ATF and AR15 references, of course).

Anyway, I do hope John and others get a chuckle out of this...

But if John ever does go out "With A Bang!", this might be his last shot...

Old No7

Gamekeeper's Last Shot.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Ysabel Kid

Re: When They Try To Take Gamekeeper's Guns...

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:D :D :D
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

I wonder if he would offer them a spot of tea before sending them to the other side.... :P
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Darryl, the older I get the less I'm bothered about the punishment for not complying with stupid laws, I guess following Charlton Heston's advice would be a fitting end to a long life, gotta die in combat to go to Valhalla....... :lol: Not sure about the Hawaiian shirt though :?

As for offering a "spot of tea", during WW2, mom kept a separate sugar bowl laced with strychnine just incase thirsty Germans invaded.... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

GK that may be the coolest Mom story I ever heard! You come from excellent stock friend. What a Woman!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thank you octagon, she was shot at by the Luftwaffe as was my sister so she probably thought the strychnine was justified. :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:15 am Darryl, the older I get the less I'm bothered about the punishment for not complying with stupid laws, I guess following Charlton Heston's advice would be a fitting end to a long life, gotta die in combat to go to Valhalla....... :lol: Not sure about the Hawaiian shirt though :?

As for offering a "spot of tea", during WW2, mom kept a separate sugar bowl laced with strychnine just incase thirsty Germans invaded.... :wink:
You must have had one cool mom.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks Rusty, my mom told me a lot of stories about the war, when it was over German POWs were camped nearby, building prefabricated houses for the bombed out homeless folks. One day when shopping she saw a young German in a trench light a cigarette for a English civilian, he took one drag and threw it on the ground and stamped it into the mud, my mom immediately gave the German my dad's packet of "Woodbines" the German thanked her and shared the cigarettes with the other POWs in the trench. I guess she didn't hold a grudge, I bet my dad wasn't so happy though.... :lol:
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

gamekeeper wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:15 am Darryl, the older I get the less I'm bothered about the punishment for not complying with stupid laws, I guess following Charlton Heston's advice would be a fitting end to a long life, gotta die in combat to go to Valhalla....... :lol: Not sure about the Hawaiian shirt though :?
Hmmm... No comment on the "no pants" though?!?! :wink:

Seriously, I like the stories about your Mom -- she had spunk!!!

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
jcw
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jcw »

Be nice if Puto O'Rourke was point man.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Cool Mom.....that generation was full of women who were pretty tough.... 8)
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "