Lever action .410.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Lever action .410.

Post by gamekeeper »

Has anyone heard of the Turkish made "Hanic" .410 ? It is a new one on me, but at $894 / £725 I might be tempted, it is a copy of the Winchester 94 and that's all I know.
190822152048007-1-680x410-c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Re: Lever action .410.

Post by 1894cfan »

Sounds like a rip-off of the Win 9410. :shock:
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

I would buy the Henry 410 lever instead.I had a win 9410 and while it was a good gun I now have a Henry and find it to have a much more solid feel to it.The big thing with these 410 levers is being able to reliably feed the shell without jamming.The win9410 had a bit of a problem in this area and solved it by putting a magnet in the bolt face in the later models.My Henry works flawlessly in this area plus I kind of like the tube loading of the Henry though some don t.All that said I only sold the win9410 because I was offered a price on it I just couldn t turn down but that was before Henry produced their model and the 9410 was about the only 410 lever at the time
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have given it some thought and decided that maybe it's not for me, I'm not a fan of Turkish made guns anyway.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
wm
Senior Levergunner

Post by wm »

I don't think that one has made it to this side of the Atlantic.

I'd like to try one.

I tried an Adler lever action shotgun from Turkey (https://www.huntinggearguy.com/shotgun- ... 10-review/) and was not impressed. Looked good but the action felt …… delicate. I felt like I might easily bend the bar behind the trigger and break it.

At gun shows on west side of Michigan they have been selling for $270.

Wm
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I think the Hanic .410 is available in Canada.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

My sister and her husband bought new Win. 94`s back in the day when they came out, either one of them talk to me any more or i`d try and buy one of them.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

I would love to have a lever action 410 but they are way to much money for me :cry:
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nath wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:14 am I would love to have a lever action 410 but they are way to much money for me :cry:
+1.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Pitchy wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:51 pm My sister and her husband bought new Win. 94`s back in the day when they came out, either one of them talk to me any more or i`d try and buy one of them.
Whoops silly me for some reason i was thinking 22`s when i replied, that`s what my sister bought. :oops:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.