OT-Stolen Shiloh Sharps rifles

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

OT-Stolen Shiloh Sharps rifles

Post by marlinman93 »

Check this site out, and be careful buying used Shiloh's for awhile!
http://www.shilohrifle.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8704
Last edited by marlinman93 on Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

That stinks. I would think that those rifles might not be so easy to move without getting caught. Hope they catch the dirtbag or dirtbags who stole them.

I was able to drool all over them at the NRA Convention though. If they turn up I hope they don't find my DNA on them. :oops:
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

Miserable lowlifes can attend the NRA Convention, too, cruising the aisles for potential victims. That was a well planned theft. No spur of the moment there.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Not sure if it could be "well planned" as they may or may not have known they would stop in Kansas City, Ms. before heading home. They could have just as easily driven right back to Montana after the show closed.
I think someone knew the show was over and saw the truck in the parking lot. Didn't take a lot of planning, or a genius to figure out the display was in the truck, and nobody would be awake until morning.
I just wonder why they didn't have an alarm system on the truck, with that many fine rifles in the back?
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

I doubt that the theives will even know what to do with Shiloh rifles. I just hate to think of all those fine examples of craftsmanship tossed in a dumpster somewhere. Single shot Shiloh's in obsolete or hard to find calibers aren't exactly what gang members are looking for.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Knowing the type of low-lifes that hang around truck stops in just about any urban areas make them my least favorite areas.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!