Careful what you say.....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Careful what you say.....

Post by AJMD429 »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-marin ... ifa-report

I wonder how many thousands of dollars it will cost this guy to get his firearms back, if they will be in decent condition, and if he will ever pass a background check again... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Careful what you say.....

Post by piller »

Those laws are wrong on so many levels that I cannot detail them all here. Too bad we cannot catch the Governor of Oregon in another State and arrest her for theft of Constitutional rights.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

He was carrying a functional firearm and threatened to kill someone "in self-defense."

He crowed about it.

I sympathize with the guy and I do not disagree with his outlook on his subject of concern, but he could have made his point without forcing the law to call him out.

We call this "Using your mouth to write a check that your butt will have to cash".

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

This guy really put his foot in his mouth! He did the worst thing possible- he spoke to the press! Just bite your tongue. However I do agree that these antifa pukes should be considered terrorists! The local governments are scared and these pukes will continue to get worse !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I heard of a guy over here that lost his guns to the police after joking with a colleague about shooting himself... :roll:
IF I ever owned a gun I would never ever mention it...... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Guys, these laws are going to get people killed, people that could have received help for depression and other things, but that were so afraid of losing their firearms they refused to seek help.

The blood will be squarely on the left's filthy little hands, as it always is, and as always - they will not care one little bit. :evil: :evil: :evil:
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

There's NOTHING that will dig a hole faster and deeper than one's own lower mandible....

-Stretch