My levergun addiction

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

My levergun addiction

Post by wvfarrier »

Ill admit it....I like guns....
...Big guns, little guns
...long guns, short guns
...small bore, big bore
...stainless finish, casehardened finish
...pistol caliber, rifle caliber
...semi auto, lever action
...i like them all.

In seriousness....ive traded 3 semi's in the last few days for more leverguns. Just love them
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Re: My levergun addiction

Post by fordwannabe »

I hear ya. I have always had a couple leverguns but in the last 10 years it has gotten bad. I had milsurp when that was a cheap way to have a gun collection. Mauser’s, SMLE’s from everywhere, 03A3’s,a level, a MAS, a couple Garand’s. I had a room full of them and went to gun shows to find just the right bayonet or frog or cleaning kit blah blah blah. Now I am nuts for leverguns and I think it’s sticking because well I always had a couple leverguns,now I still have “a couple “
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yup, as they found out in the wild west, the Levergun was a mighty fine invention..... 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Been into levers since I was a kid. I started buying them when I was in high school.
However, I've always said if I could go back, I would have bought a pile of milsurps. They were dirt cheap then and have gone crazy in the last 10 years.
Should have bought 30 of those 100 dollar M1 carbines. :?
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

since the 60s ive had the lever gun addiction & next in line was revolvers, but a bit over a week ago I bought my first semi auto
center fire its a mini 14, sorry guys I just couldn't do an AR 15, the mini has made a big impression on me, its like why did it take
so many years to give one a try, yesterday I took out a marlin in 44-40 to make sure I still liked my lever guns
the answer is, I sure do!
ollogger
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

COSteve wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:06 pm I can't say I'm addicted to leverguns as I only have 8 of them . . . so far. :) :shock: :o :lol:
I have over the years had nine but now I'm sadly down to only one... :cry: :cry: :cry:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Fisher-Price
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Fisher-Price »

I am fortunate enough to not know how many I have,it is not a huge or even medium number, I’ll have to think about it, I pass up plastic guns frequently, I’m a sucker for wood and blue.
Fisher-Price
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Fisher-Price »

Uh Oh, it’s an unlucky number, might should get another :D