"How to Wash a Cat"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

"How to Wash a Cat"

Post by Old No7 »

Here you go! :wink:

Old No7

( Click image to enlarge... )
How to Wash a Cat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: "How to Wash a Cat"

Post by AJMD429 »

An oldie but goodie....

I always like sharing it with cat-lovers........I find out about 12.4% of them have a sense of humor...... :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Always funny.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

works every time . . .
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

One of my college buddies, as a young kid, put a litter of kittens in the washing machine, they survived it just fine but they were never the same after they went through the dryer!! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Merle
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Merle »

AJMD429 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:53 am An oldie but goodie....

I always like sharing it with cat-lovers........I find out about 12.4% of them have a sense of humor...... :lol:

that many :D
Merle from PA
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Post by M. M. Wright »

Hey Pete, when Bond's book first came out, a colleague of mine and I really enjoyed it so we came up with about 30 more "USES". We sent them to him with our permission to include them in the sequel, "Another 101 Uses For A Dead Cat". We got a nice letter back thanking us but saying he was sure there would be no sequel. Evidently his publisher thought otherwise as it wasn't long before I saw at a book store the sequel. Yes, it contained our suggestions even the title. I was rather flattered.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bronco »

AJMD429 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:53 am An oldie but goodie....

About 86.4% of statistics are made up on the spur of the moment :mrgreen:
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

M. M. Wright wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:43 pm Hey Pete, when Bond's book first came out, a colleague of mine and I really enjoyed it so we came up with about 30 more "USES". We sent them to him with our permission to include them in the sequel, "Another 101 Uses For A Dead Cat". We got a nice letter back thanking us but saying he was sure there would be no sequel. Evidently his publisher thought otherwise as it wasn't long before I saw at a book store the sequel. Yes, it contained our suggestions even the title. I was rather flattered.

I'm rather impressed - nice idea ! . :)

bikerbeans
Levergunner 1.0

Post by bikerbeans »

Makes me wish i still had grandma's wringer washer. :mrgreen:

BB
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

bikerbeans wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:35 am Makes me wish i still had grandma's wringer washer. :mrgreen:

BB
Way back in the day there was a coworker we called uncle pill.....pill was not his real name and he was not related to any of us.

Pill had a way of recalling humorous stories that was quite out of context to whatever was going on at the time. Just out of the blue, he would start talking in a deadpan, monotonous nasally voice, some quip from days gone by.

" I was just sitting there minding my own business by the hurricane fence at the playground of ********elementary school, eating a headcheese and chow-chow sandwich when Mrs. *******accosted me. 'Pill! come with me', she said. 'There has been an awful tragedy at your home'.......So I got to the principal's office and there was mum and pop a crying. Being an only child with no living grandparents, I could not imagine the cause when mum exclaimed: 'your nana (our negro maid) has went and got a teat caught in the electric wringer washer !' "
m.A.g.a. !
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Tried giving a cat a bath once. Had to sleep with one eye open until the cat died. Still recovering from the trauma (me)...