Underground Military Camp in Greenland....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Underground Military Camp in Greenland....

Post by AJMD429 »

Never knew about this - https://youtu.be/-DPQ15EgyTY
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Underground Military Camp in Greenland....

Post by Sixgun »

Pretty neato Doc...what I do know about Greenland is that my uncle spent a couple of years in the Air Force there after the war....it was hard to get people to volunteer to go there so the recruiter told my uncle there was a girl behind every tree and when he got there, he found out there was no trees.

Another thing was you were given credit for twice the time you spent there.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Trump needs to seal the deal on Greenland, then we will have a great place to send libatards! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

"it was hard to get people to volunteer to go there so the recruiter told my uncle there was a girl behind every tree and when he got there, he found out there was no trees." :lol:
Me, trying to get kids up and ready for chores or school or whatever: "The last one dressed and downstairs doesn't get any doughnuts....!"

Kids, upon arriving downstairs in a rush: "Dad....there aren't any doughnuts....!" :cry:

Me: "I never said there were any...." :twisted:
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

AJMD429 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:17 am "it was hard to get people to volunteer to go there so the recruiter told my uncle there was a girl behind every tree and when he got there, he found out there was no trees." :lol:
Me, trying to get kids up and ready for chores or school or whatever: "The last one dressed and downstairs doesn't get any doughnuts....!"

Kids, upon arriving downstairs in a rush: "Dad....there aren't any doughnuts....!" :cry:

Me: "I never said there were any...." :twisted:
That's mean !

I was to the navy what beetle bailey was to the army......they were as glad to see me go as I was......

That being said, being in the U.S. military is bad enough.....in the cold war era arctic, absolutely tough......

Wake-up for watch or reveille to find this unpleasant goomer, frightening !
-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
m.A.g.a. !
bikerbeans
Levergunner 1.0

Post by bikerbeans »

An operating nuclear reactor in a moving sheet if ice. :shock:

BB
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

A fella that some of "us" know over on Facebook just got back from hunting Caribou and Musk Ox..Killer Artic Char fishery. Beautiful pics, and more little towns and civilization than I would have thought.
When the Vikings were stopping there on their way to N. America, it was actually green along the southern coast and had good agriculture for a short growing season.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

bikerbeans wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:33 am An operating nuclear reactor in a moving sheet if ice. :shock:
Yeah, nothing to go wrong there...... :D