The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Jay Bird

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Jay Bird »

$510 fanny burp???? I believe I have told you before to call me before spending big money.......lots of things can go wrong that are simple to fix.......I have an "in house vet". No license but more common sense than most vets. Vets want you to SPEND MONEY.
It's only a phone call.....ask for the superintendent.

Party day at Gunny's gunclub?...that sounds good...thank you for the invite. :D ....have an all day match on Saturday and you know how much I hate to drive.....for real, I'd take ya up on it if Saturday was a dead day.....I spent $50 the other day practicing for the match and another $70 on Saturday....gas....food....ammo....entry fees...you know.....

Well, got my hearing aids back today after warranty work...no charge....ya figure for $2600 I'd never have to think about them again and it's only been a year.

Cut the pasture and I'll split until 7:30....call it a day.---6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Who would have ever thought the first words on page 9 would be
'$510 fanny burp' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes the club does this swap meet every year. Normally it's a day I'm not there so I've never been to it. Of course this year I'm in a match and since I also help run the matches I still won't have a chance to go look.

Oh by the way Jr, you WON page 9!!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Oh man...never even looked until you said something...a $500 fanny burp....now, THATS funny......what's even funnier is that Jay had to pay for it....imagine, that could have been a new Ruger Blackhawk 357 but instead it's nothing more than gas in a windstorm!

Way to go Jay!.....I asked the wife and the first thing that came out of her mouth was gas....like fixing a car, go for the little stuff first before putting in a new trans. (That's funny what I said...first thing out of her mouth was gas. :D )

But in a good way, it shows you guys care for your little buddy....we all get emotional when loved ones don't feel good....just wish RBG would hurry up and check out so Donald can really shove it up their butts.---6
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hope you guys remembered to celebrate Sept. 19, a Colt's patent date.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Sept 19 is a Colt patent date??? Hold on, I'll go and look.---6
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:48 pm Hope you guys remembered to celebrate Sept. 19, a Colt's patent date.
Sorry - I can't celebrate anything 'Colt'..... :evil:

https://www.kcur.org/post/colt-suspend- ... t#stream/0
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Fred.....you are SO CORRECT! YOU WIN THE PRIZE!!!!! Just took this pic of 1 of 153 single action Colts made in 44 Russian in the year 1907 and was also owned by the famous John W. Hession.......yea, bragging rights....

Good ole September 19th.---6

Imageu
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

AJMD429 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:59 pm
Old Savage wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:48 pm Hope you guys remembered to celebrate Sept. 19, a Colt's patent date.
Sorry - I can't celebrate anything 'Colt'..... :evil:

https://www.kcur.org/post/colt-suspend- ... t#stream/0

Doc...I knew that 10 years ago........Colt was not making much money on civilian sales of their AR's and wanted to get out of civilian guns altogether....but......they did not want to burn the bridge. The UAW runs the shop there. Colts money comes from military sales around the world and with a million companies making AR's for $5-700 there was no way they could compete......no big deal as those million companies will gladly take up the slack.----6
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

My buddy had one of those .44 Russian Colts. It was a 7.5" and in beautiful condition.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

What do you mean 'had one of those ' ? Did it get absorbed by a buffalo coat? :lol:

The 19th , yes Colt but for some reason the day sticks in my mind for something else... But what?

Oh if I only had a small motor home, I wouldn't have to get up earlier than normal and drive for this 2 day shoot!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. I wish I had the buffalo coat back then. My buddy had a whole slew of nice Colt SA's. He sold them all, bought land and built a camp with the money.
My old .45 with the stags was his last one.
Just a note. He bought the Russian in the next town over. It was being used as a paperweight in an office.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Some things never get old........like loud fanny burbs and buffalo coats. :D

THREE big events coming up tomorrow.....the long range match at the gun club......Gunny's match/swap meet.......and I got a call last night on a gun auction ....."come on, lets go". ......ahhhhh.....been practicing for this match and I know the auction this cat is talking about.....average guns go for average prices but the good stuff is untouchable or more than I'm willing to pay.

Oh Lordy...look at #91....factory gold washed single action Colt made in 1876! $4K bid on it now...probably go for 15

http://paauctioncenter.com/upcoming-auctions/4189046

Ahhhhhh...(again)......don't sense a good day .....put on my religious jeans (holy) , beat up boots, and a t shirt with paint on it....looks like a work day.----6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well looky here, there is a truck bed under all those tools!
Truck hasn't been cleaned out in years, lots of saw dust!

Think I might do a little airgun shooting this afternoon. I hear lots of chipskunks chirping. Gotta thin the herd before they move into my shop walls again for the winter.

I really dont feel like shooting this match, too much driving! Looked at a bed & breakfast, 185 bucks a night! 2 night minimum- nope. No hotels close by. Think I'll bring my sleeping bag and crash on the clubhouse floor!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Gunny,
That's what me, the other Gunny, John Kort , and a few others most always did.....we brought cots and camped in the clubhouse, tented outside, rented a cottage a couple of times, and stayed n a no-tell motel maybe 4 times...and split the costs.---6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've been thinking about a tent too. A wall tent would be awesome. I missed the boat, had seen a small motor home cheap a couple years ago and didnt buy it. That could have been my range rig. Could have just left all my shooting stuff right in it all year long. Would have been a great bird hunting rig too! Ah well, ya snooze ya loose!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

A couple of years ago, I was gonna drop 12 big ones on a pop up camper just for going to matches around Pa.....glad I didn't as I lost interest in the big championships and regionals...started getting complicated with big crowds and other b.s....changes of rules....some people started getting on my nerves.....you know...same old s.

Well..got done another 2 cords today..off and on.....about 7 cords done and about 2 to go.....-----Corn Pop
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

CANT SLEEP!! Its 10:30 and I'm wide awake...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Lots of fun tonight...getting ready for the match tomorrow.....got the BAR...Got the ammo...whoops...40 rounds of match ammo.....that's how much is needed for the match...gotta have 20 rounds of practice ammo....so.......I get out 55 cases of once fired brass.......lubed em up real good.......third case stuck? WTF!....had em lubed real good.

This baby was stuck good...couldn't even pull up on the handle to rip the rim from the shell plate on the progressive loader.....mmmmmmm......get out the hacksaw....would not fit in.....mmmmm......get a blade...cut off the head....handle goes up.....case without a rim cannot be extracted from the die. Mmmmmmm......remove the decapping die and try tapping the case mouth down with a brass rod grinder at a perfect 90 degree..........no go.........get aggravated........decide to get another 30-06 die....have three sets......naaaaa, can't sleep knowing I have a disabled die....adult ADHD.......

Stick an easy out in a pair of vise grips....put the die in a regular vise and twist it out....no damage to die.

Off to the match tomorrow.----6

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:32 pm CANT SLEEP!! Its 10:30 and I'm wide awake...
Go out to the shop and get a 32 ounce ball peen hammer and whack yourself in the temple. Your welcome. :D ---Corn Pop
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Oh...forgot to explain myself in the first post.......in the pile of once fired brass were 20 cases that were .009 thou over at the base....someone either fired them in a way oversized chamber or a chamber where the '06 has no business being there.---Corn Pop

Well, Gunny, if you can't sleep you and I can BS until 1 or about when I can get to sleep.---Corn Pop
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

After I turned my phone off, just after I made that post, we could have bs'd till about 1! Last I remember looking at the clock was 12:43!
Then the 2 black alarms and the chocolate alarm all went off at 0515 !
No way am I driving out to the club to shoot today, I'm already growling & grumpy! I'll go out tomorrow and visit, BS, eat and hit the swap meet. Melatonin didn't work, second time this new bottle hasn't worked for me?! Had a large pull from the bottle of JD- didn't help either! Dr Lematsers ,that I shoot with, takes a benedryl - think I might try that!

Hope your match goes great Jr!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! Big happenings.
Stuck case.....
No sleep.....

I ran up to the lot yesterday with my old dad. Cranked up the brush saw and cleaned up a road a little. Walked all over checking sign (not much). Walked all the way into my stand and beyond looking for a possible new site. Didn't see much.
Drove home and pulled into the old man's. Something caught my eye. There is a squirrel in a #2 leg hold dangling from a maple on the front lawn. :shock:
So the old man runs in to get a pellet gun to claim his "prize", reaches in his pocket and exclaims "I lost my phone".........seriously?
I call it and walk around the house and yard,....nothing.
We hop in the Jeep and run back up to the lot. Man, we been all over, so I start systematically retracing where we been and calling it.
LUCKILY, before I go all the way into my stand ( a real h3ll hole), I turn and ask "you SURE you had it?".
He says, "call your mother and have her go down cellar and call it". Yup, there it was! :lol:
What's all this mean?
After working all night, and doing this all day, I went right to sleep last night. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sleep tight! Sweet dreams!!

So I'm sitting here having a one way discussion with congress and the lights flicker then BOOM! My power stayed on but neighbors down the street are out. Took a ride but didnt see any transformers blown up, no lines down, pole fires. ISIS? Al Qaeda? Or just this antiquated grid?
Murphy's law says IF I had gone to the match the house would be dark all day!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Dang!!! There's something in the air!!! .....or maybe the water...dunno.......I usually get up at 6:15 and pick my BIL up by 7 to head to the club.......he called last night and said they had 15 deer to cut up today and could not make it......so I reset the alarm for 15 minutes later.......it goes off but without my hearing aids in I couldn't hear it and mom was in the living room dealing with one of the dogs......so......I sleep until 7..........mom hollars in, "I got your eggs ready". stuff!, I'm still 3/4 asleep.........get up, get dressed, (pants, t shirt, military boots) ..........eat.......look at the 22 lb BAR that I have to carry out to the Jeep.......do an about face.....go back to bed........up at 9:30.......oh well.......still got wood to split......I may get dirty but at least I'll keep $70 in my pocket!

Really, when you don't want to do something, don't do it because you feel obligated to yourself or for that matter, anybody. Opposite of what you see on TV...you know, "JUST DO IT".......my motto is "F IT".

So that's three things I missed out on today but I'll wake up tomorrow.

Gunny.....I use this melatonin from Costco...recently got it.....if something is on your mind and you had an easy day, it don't work. My doctor told me FIVE years ago that the cheap pink tablets of Benadryl are the same as over the counter sleep aids. I'll pop one or 1 and 1/2 about an hour before bedtime and I'm out like a light switch. If YOU REALLY want to get to sleep fast and drank lots of coffee late in the evening, a swig of NyQuil will put you out like the Hammer of Thor.

Jay.....what can I say....a "senior moment?" :D I've done what your dad did...more than once! There are stil TWO handguns and a Garmen GPS unaccounted for in my house for several years and I know they are here.......stopped looking.......got plenty of back ups. :D ----Corn Pop
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just washed the truck. Gonna try to stay busy today so I dont take a nap! That really screws with my sleeping! I'm going to try the benadryl!

Oh hey! What powder do you or Tom use in 25-20? I used to use 680, then it became 1680. Ever try lilgun? I know you bot shoot a lot of cast but I've always used jacketed. I poured a bunch of 60 gr GC and want to try em out.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I finished rewiring my trailer lights last nite... 6 week JOB! 5 weeks, 6 days of preparation, 2 hours of work! Now I have my driveway back! Trailer up on jack stands is pretty much always in the way! Now to fix the hitch coupler... 29 years old and still pulls straight, no need to replace now that it's again a "non-typical" Texas farm trailer... all lights work! Now to clean all the junk off that it gathered while parked in the driveway... :twisted:

Daily drivers:
Not a jeep, but imenintly practical. 4.8 v-8, great gas mileage and plenty of power.
Last edited by Griff on Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sounds like you need a full time assistant Griff! Six is retired, maybe he would like the job? :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

GunnyMack wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:06 pmSounds like you need a full time assistant Griff! Six is retired, maybe he would like the job? :D
He'd probably want to get paid... I can barely afford my own wages!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm sure he would work for 22s :D !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ok, I'll work! ...wait.....Griff....where's the trailer? I see the black rose .....I want to see the trailer.....farm trailer?

Yea, I like it when something has been sitting in one spot and you finally get it outta there......

As for working....ain't gonna happen.....been working since I was about 10.....I'm one of the very few guys who retired early and did not get a job within a year. And it been 3 years on July 31.....done....except for when working around here.

Gunny.....4.5 grains of Unique and a 69 gr. Gas check Lyman.....must accurate cast bullet load
7 gr. Of AA #7 and a 75 gr. Speer jacketed.....most accurate jacketed load
9 gr. Of IMR 4227 and the same Lyman gas check bullet. Position sensitive.

Never had much luck with the 86 gr cast bullet and a little bit of success with the Remington 86 jacketed...believe I used 10 or 11 grains of 2400.

Small rifle primers with all loads. Do NOT like slow burning powders. They are only good for full pressure loads....if you reduce the loads, they become erratic and position sensitive especially in cold weather. I've chronographed loads with the barrel down and up with reduced loads of slow powders, like 4277 with 150 fps variation.

Brian Pearce likes hot loads with jacketed bullets and slow powders and claims MOA....well, those loads stretch brass and I don't have companies sending me boxes of new brass.------Corn Pop
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Gunny I use reloaded 7 with 86 grain jacketed.
I was killing time last night before Mrs. fordwannabe drug me to some artsy fartsy chick flick she wanted to see....RAMBO LAST BLOOD.🤗
Anyway I went to a gun shop in Lebanon Pa who is noted to have higher than I want to pay, prices most of the time. Well they had Two original 1886 Winchester’s both takedown and both in 33wcf. The one I bought a couple months ago is considerably nicer than either one they had and they were priced waaay above what I paid $3500 and $3000. But when was the last time you went into a small LGS and they had TWO 86 takedowns?
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Easy Tom......the reason you saw 2 1886's at the local g.s. was because the gunshop is in Pa.---6
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Sixgun Jr wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:01 pm...farm trailer?
...Yeah, you know, one of those 16' trailers for haulin' things like tractors, implements, etc.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Alright, now I know what powders to look at.

It was a struggle but I kept my eyes open all day, made it to about 8:30 and I was out like a light! Woke up about 3am, watered the daisies and went back to bed. By the time I got back in bed Parker and Claro were on top of the blanket so all I had was the sheet , woke up cold! But I feel well rested. Think I'll go to the club, BS , hit the swap meet and maybe shoot.

16' trailer is a handy thing to have! I could use a bigger trailer myself!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Two 86's in one shop? :shock:
You could go to every shop in the state here and not see ONE 86. :(
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Griff wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:54 pm ..Yeah, you know, one of those 16' trailers for haulin' things like tractors, implements, etc.
Yea......THATS what I want.......my tip up trailer...a 5 x 10 is great for mulch, small tractors, going to Home Depot, etc....but a bigger one like yours with the 2 axles would be better. Been kicking that around for some time but on serious thought, I ain't taking my tractor anywhere and I'm done doing undeserving people favors. Then I'd need a dually like yours to haul it....yea, my Jeep could pull it but ya can't rate a Jeep for the weight being pulled.

I like projects like that......clean it up real nice, new floor boards...if it needs them......you did the wiring......grease up the bearings, maybe new tires...if it needs them.......fresh coat of paint on a windless low humidity day.

What else going on?.....----6
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

OldWin wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:49 am Two 86's in one shop? :shock:
There's a whole mess of 1886's.....even 73's, 92's, 95's, etc all in really nice shape, some like new. in a shop below where I'm sitting at the moment. This guy takes people on appointment but he is a little weird, he makes ya take your big furry coat off before entering........something about a previous incident. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun Jr wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:27 am
OldWin wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:49 am Two 86's in one shop? :shock:
There's a whole mess of 1886's.....even 73's, 92's, 95's, etc all in really nice shape, some like new. in a shop below where I'm sitting at the moment. This guy takes people on appointment but he is a little weird, he makes ya take your big furry coat off before entering........something about a previous incident. :D

I've actually been to that shop! Yeah, the owner is pretty strange. However, he left me alone in there for about 5 minutes.
He obviously isn't a very good judge of character. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I wouldn't mind having a trailer like Griff's so I could haul my Jeep. Sometimes we have a 2hr drive to some real tough trails. It's a little stressful worrying about breakage with a long ride home.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ok Jay.....but can you legally haul a Jeep with a Jeep?......never mind, you have a mega hemi truck.......

Just to clear things up on the buffalo coat thingy......the boys here at the Gun Room could spend a weekend in my gun room while I'm away and I wouldn't worry about nuttin'........just as long as you leave the big coats in your vehicles. :D ---6

90 degrees and HOT today....don't think I'll get much done outside....---6
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. I figure the truck could do it. I hauled a 5 ton equipment trailer full of jib cranes with it with no problem.
Plus, the old man has an old 98 Dodge 3/4 that's super heavy. Has a Dana 60 front, 70 rear combo and is pretty squared away.

Haha absolutely regarding your room, buddy. Just hacking on you. You would NEVER have to worry.
Same with you here, bud.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Thanks Jay.....

You know, on the dual axle trailer thing, like Griffs................thinking $1000-$2000 on a used one in road worthy shape.....maybe $3500 on a new one.....going out of my head here.........

We kick this around and usually never do it unless the trailer is thrown in our face for $50.....not joking.......but.......we will travel 200 miles to buy a $3,000 Winchester that we only shoot a few times, talk/brag about it, then put it away.....and six months ..or sooner.....we do it again.........but we stall on things we need, like that 16' trailer........

Just outside.....HOT.......-----6
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha whew!
So it ain't just me? So glad to hear.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Six,
I bought that trailer back in '91, paid $600 for it new, outta a little home shop east of here in the country. I paid a bit more than that for the 5x8 that I haul my golf cart to the gun range on. The only time I haul my tractor anywhere is to the shop, or for fuel when I don't feel like doin' the can thing! But you probably have one of those contacts where Kubota comes out & services it at your place. JD or Ford doesn't offer that on my old equipment! :P :P :D

It (trailer) ain't got brakes, so even with the dually I gotta be careful. Last time I did the bearings on my stock trailer I deleted the brakes... just too unreliable and expensive to service anymore!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Hey Griff....you paid $600 for your trailer back in '91? :D ya ready buddy????.....ready?? To you and I 1991 sounds like the other day but it was near 30 years ago! :D

I paid 9 for this in 2003. New......5 x 10 tip down.....and it came from your neck of the woods.....PJ Trailers, Summer, Texas. I put the wood on. It came with a wooden floor but I "liberated" a perfectly new fitted piece of polished 5 x 10 aluminum diamond plate from the warehouse I worked at.....funny thing, I didn't steal it in the true sense of the word.....I called the boss up (just me and two other guys, no bosses at the warehouse)......and asked him, "Hey Dave, I found a piece of beat up old piece of plate in the warehouse that's been here since the nineties and beings that we are closing this warehouse next month, can I have it?" He said, "sure, get it outta there." :D

After I bought it I installed a spring over lift kit so it would ride level with the lifted Jeep

Bought this trailer back in the early eighties .....thinking '85....paid $15 for it...added the wood and metal supports and have since put two new tires on it. Paid a guy to weld the tongue on it and bolted on a trailer hitch thingy.....it's just a yard trailer.---6

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Screenshot_2019-09-22-16-54-20-1.png
That means Sixer gets to pick someone to give a 444 Marlin to..... :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

How da like dat? 444........Geeze........all these years and I only have 444 posts..

Sorry doc....don't have a 444. I have owned two in the past but these were very hard to get specimens that were NIB so......you know what happened to dem. :D

Was cutting a piece of red maple that had a hole coming out of it....insects....large ants in particular......gave it the flame thrower treatment....must have burned up enough ants and released enough CO2 to melt a glacier.-----6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey 444 that's one we never thought of!

Yep ants & maples go hand in hand. I swear maples start rotting the day they sprout! Around here they all seem to be rotten in the core.

Well I didn't make it to the swap meet but I did get a little shooting in. WAY too much food- was in a semi food coma part of the day!

Just got home about 20 minutes ago, 3 different 75 lbs tornados greeted me at the door. Nice to know I'm appreciated! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I worked 730 until two then had some lunch then a couple hours on my truck. I just came in from cutting my grass and I also was greeted at the back door with wagging tail and pleas for doof(our old yellow dog understood the words food, supper, eat and sustenance so we started calling doof...worked for about a month but the name stuck). Sorry boys but I gotta shower first. Then we can all doof and I am gonna load 35/30 and a batch of 15 fire lapping 44 magnums.
Anybody a Ford super duty expert two different driveshaft support bearing available and I want the correct one from the parts warehouse THE FIRST TIME.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah the girls know suppertime too! Except they can tell time and they tell me its suppertime!

What weight are those box of goodies ya got ?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!