The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Gunny....I love old barns.....my inlaws was built in 1912 and I used to find all kinds of neat stuff stuck in corners or along the walls......nothing of value but neat old stuff......the barn is no longer there...my BIL had a new Kamatsu track loader he needed to try out........look around when you rip things apart.....sometimes money or guns will be found and if you find any old Colts that are wrapped up in oil rags just drop them off here...also, if you find any funny looking real shiny round things about an inch and a half in diameter and about 1/8" thick along with two eagles flying together drop them off too.

118?

New Trump flags going up tomorrow.....I've had the other ones out since July 4th and they are faded. These ones are going to be spring loaded so they will stay nice and tight.------006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow, new page.
Funny you mention old Colts in walls. When I was in school, I did a lot of carpentry and siding/insulation jobs. I always hoped to find an old SAA or Winchester in a wall.
Then I'd remember......this is Maine. Wouldn't nobody put a working or junk gun in a wall. May stuff aunt Margaret in there.....save on funeral expenses and to keep collecting her social security. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Heeeeeere it is 😊 a model 118 to the big winner!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks Fred.....I will respectfully decline on your generous offer due to the fact I must have 5 or 6 of them around here. As a gesture of Good Will I'm sure Old Win would love to have that tubing cutter. Up there in Maine the new thing is indoor plumbing using copper pipe......he told me the hollowed out bamboo they have been using is beginning to rot out. When they do install the new pipe there's going to be a lot of things they are going to find in the walls.......but that's only if they decide to hide the pipe....

Old Win told me the new plumber asked him if it was OK to hide the pipe and Jay got mad because he thought the plumber wanted to hide the salami as that's pretty common in that neck of the woods so Jay ran upstairs and put on an extra pair of pants.----006

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha yeah! Sadly, there is probably more truth to that than I'd like to admit! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

This barn is probably mid 1800's. So far all we are finding is DIRT, I highly doubt there is anything of value laying around this barn as there is no interior walls and it's been a working hay/ cow & horse barn for many many years.

How many in a row, 3? 4? I think the system is rigged! :D

You get any rain down there overnight?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

20200918_090945.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey guys!

Nope...nada....no rain.....it was bit muggy yesterday.....can't remember any significant rain in several weeks.......usually this time of the year the grass will have a growth spurt but the grass is not doing much.......for many years we had to watch the horses didn't colic in the spring or this time of the year.

I tell ya, wonders never seize.......last night about 10 I go downstairs to put grommets in the new Trump flags...the far end....you get it........I wasn't down there 2 min. when mom hollar s down, "they are out there!" So by the time I comprehended what she said until I got upstairs they were gone.........some people in an SUV had their car pointed partially sideways towards my house with the lights on the Trump flags........so.......I go downstairs to finish the job and I have the radio on plus I'm hard of hearing and mom hollars again.......I head upstairs and they are taking off.

Except for the driveway and a small 15' section the part of my yard that touches the road has about a 45-60 degree slope about 6' high......makes it dangerous to drive over unless you have a Jeep or truck......I think they were planning on running it over so today after I put up the new flags I'm going to have fun.......fun...fun...fun...'till the lawman takes my T bird away!!!!!------006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

20200918_123608.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey brake lights matter....you sick ba.....! :D the other day me an mom were watching two little deer still with their spots and wondered how anyone could shoot them.....I never did.....I've killed a truckload of bucks but only two does...but that's me.----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Depends on your point of view Six.
If you are looking to shoot 1 deer then yes ya hold out for a rack buck. But if you are looking at the grand scheme of carrying capacity of the land then ya shoot as many brown ya can.
Case in point , we have a 96 acre property surrounded on 3 side by developments we hunt. The first year we hunted it we went to the surrounding homes, introduced ourselves, explaining what we were doing. 1 person was upset that we were killing deer. They are sick and tired of having dozens of deer everyday eating the landscaping. That year 4 of us killed 16 deer, 2nd year was about 26, 3rd year over 30. Over populated!!
I've always been a meat hunter, sure ill pop a fawn- easy to drag! Each mature doe will have twins or triplets each year- that is exponential growth without predators to control them they quickly become a nuisance.
Now out in the big woods its a completely different matter.

We found more rot today!
20200918_102033.jpg
Yes that is a floor beam completely rotted through, almost all of them are...not sure yet how we are going to attack this mess!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Don't get me wrong Gunny...I agree, the young and the female provide the best tasting meat and if people don't kill them, cars and disease will...and it will be more horrible.

As you know, where there is rot it all has to come out. Scabbing may work for stupid stuff that I do but for professional work in your line, where liability is an issue, it all has to come out.

That was a personal point of view from me.......

Put up new flags today......there were so many people beeping I just held my arm straight up and left it that way.....I tied my elbow to my ear with bungee cords with a 2x4 to keep my arm straight.....----006

Picture time....in a minute...

Decided to leave the old flags up.

The next two pics are for nice people who like lights and flags. They can have them but like me, there will be a price to pay.

This is for the ones who are afraid to get out of their cars.....it took all I had to get these Locust in the wheelbarrow....it don't look like it but close to a hundred pounds a piece is a close estimate.------006

Can you imagine what one of these will do to the suspension of daddy's BMW?

Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So the UPS truck showed up on the jobsite today so I walked over to the truck and he asks if he can help me. I say is this Pete's route? Yep sure is . I say you have a package for me & give him my address and he gives me the set of barrels I bought for the new perazzi. Get home after the chiropractor, slice open the box ( wearing nitrile gloves) open the case and douse everything inside with hand sanitizer as the shop i ordered from had confirmed covid!

So I put the barrels on the receiver and they fit BUT are off face. Now to research exactly how to get them on face.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Tears of joy or sadness... Im not sure
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Face? Does that mean the breech is off to one side? Just smack it with a 40 oz. ball peen.....

My Presidents speech in Minn. was spectacular......he had me and mom laughing like crazy.....----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

To be on face the breech and breech face( water table) touch with the greatest of care. In this case, .011-.012 of a gap. I'm not sure if new trunions are required or if the locking bolt adjustment is the fix. Last time I did this it was my Red Headed Stepchild and that was a kit gun that had never been fit. If its trunions I'm not equipped to press them out/ in. Locking block I can certainly file and fit.

Six you should get yourself a 5# box of inch and a half roof nails. Drive all the nails trough pieces of plywood and lay those out in the yard around the flags. Then when someone tries to drive over your lawn they will get multiple flat tires- making them very easy to track down!

I still say you should dig a moat around your flag yard!

Uh-oh I forgot to call Tbone last night!!

Hey it's chilly inside this morning- had to turn up the thermostat- ahh, burn some dinosaurs !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK, I get it....looks like excessive headspace...no problem.....pop the barrels off an JB Weld it on the pivot point. Take it down to .030 and fit it by taking off .005 at a time until it fits solid...then sell it.

Yea..chilly is the new word......woke up at 7 and have been up...this is four days in a row....a couple of times I was able to get back to sleep after an hour or so of just looking at the walls.......the AC has been off and the windows opened so the fresh air with lots of oxy is waking me up early......

And here, I woke up and could have gone to the club for the long range match.....ahhhh....pretty much sick of it all anyway.....

The "other Gunny" called me yesterday to announce his 2.5 week stay with the Marine Corps doing war games with new Marines who completed the MARSOC training .....he was actually hired because of his lifetime experiences......his son was chief coordinator for the whole game.....Gunny told me he was given an AK with all the blanks he wanted and had a blast. The young guys were calling him Papa! :D here's the kicker.....he got a check for $3,750!

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six load Mom up in the Jeep and come on up, town wide tag sale and classic car shot today. You can pull Harris/Biden signs out and kick some tires! It's a ZOO in town , just came home from there and I'm not going out again today!
Got a set of Holly 1911 grips in the mail yesterday, Jazman sent me a chunk of holly for my efforts of installing Colt Nickels into his grips. That's next on my list, the coins measure .515, the stud is a #8 drill. Sure hope my 1/2" forstner bit cuts very close to that .515 ! I'm going to make a jig to hold the panels so I can get exact placement.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well after some head scratching, I made up a sacrificial grip panel out of poplar so I could see how drilling on the curve was going to work. Then I had to chuck up the Colt nickels and take some off the OD . Then chase the large diameter until i got the depth right. What I was worried about happened- a chip in the panel!! Sorry Jazman. I have glued the piece back in, sanded it smooth and now applying polyurethane to finish. Still have to file off the frame side of the studs, waiting for the industrial crazy glue to set up.
20200919_122538.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Good luck with the Perazzi barrels, I see lots of soot in your future.... :wink:
Whatever you do don't let Six touch them he sounds like my local gunsmith..... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Today, Sept, 19 is one of the Colt patent dates. Let the celebrations begin, 1871 to be exact, 149 years.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

GK, im not sure i can do what needs doing! If its a trunion replacement im not equipped to press out/in , im mostly certain the locking block is good to go but I may just let Giacomo sporting do the work as Giacomo was the right hand man for Daniel Perazzi before his retirement, now his son in law has taken over. I've left a voicemail...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny....1/2" end mill bit and chuck it in a drill press....I've put several sets of Ruger and Colt medallions with it.....looks like you got it beat though..looks great.......

I see what your talking about as to curvature.....I looked at originals and they all have a high point...or low point...depending on how you see it.....

Sept 19th? Gotta go look......006-O
Model A Uzi’s
jazman
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jazman »

Hey Gunny!
No worries, those are looking GOOD! Can’t wait to get them back on my 9mm Combat Commander.
Thanks again, I really appreciate your help on this.
"If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly"
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Jaz- I didn't open the slab yet, im going to keep it sealed until I decide what to use it on/for.

Six all of the end mills I have are double ended and ya cant chuck them up in a drill press! The forstner worked just fine.
Big thing was not turning the diameter down too much. I've got them so its a tight press fit and a light tap to seat.

Waiting for Amazon to show with my scope.

Loaded 100 shells for tomorrow, decapped a bunch of 22-250s, in the tumbler now.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Got out for a ride today. Kristy hadn't been up through Chain of Ponds and Coburn Gore to the border. Leaves are mostly turned. Beautiful day. Snapped a picture of the "border crossing". Even when closed, it's pretty informal.
Boy, my Jeep sure makes my wife look good! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

She sure does, you could say beauty and the beast...... I still admire your Rubicon too.... :mrgreen:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:20 pm She sure does, you could say beauty and the beast...... I still admire your Rubicon too.... :mrgreen:
Haha hey GK! Yeah, I like to have a little fun picking on my wife.
I'm used to people coveting my Jeep. :D
She sure is a "hottie"! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Count your blessings- ya got 2 things you can rely on- your wife and Rubi !

Well I got the scope today, I canceled the Vortex since they weren't going to ship until October! So I got a Bushnell 4-12. Yeah I know its not a Leupold but for as much as I going to use this rifle spending 400 just isn't it the cards. Oh and Bushnell is now shipping with real flip open scope caps!

Spoke with our T-bone, I explained how to remove the safety from his newly acquired Savage 99. Sure enough it worked ! He found a spot with a burr on the safety lever.

Geeze I really can't stand trimming brass!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Man! You guys are having a blast ...now that I'm here your all gonna scatter....

Jay....I still can't figure out how you scored Kristy.....you must have one large ...bank account. Kristy don't need no Jeep to make her look good....she does pretty well on her own...........Nice pictures...I see street lights in the first pic..are they solar powered?

Gunny..bushnell is junk.....well, not really junk but OK for a kick around firearm that won't be used for anything serious....I must have had 10-15 of them over the years ....most worked OK ....think I still have about 6 of them laying around on various small calibered guns. I've always felt the best low priced scope is the old El Paso Weaver...not the clearest but they always held zero. In the last few years fooling with the higher end Nikons, Vortex and especially the Nightforce has spoiled me terribly. Never had a high end Leupold, just the $2-400 ones and while,they are great for a hunting rifle they leave a lot to,be desired for a target rifle...but, in all fairness hunting scopes are not target scopes....

Once you get used to a Nightforce, everything else is just that...everything else.....They are clearer than my $1400 Leupold spotting scope.

All this hype over RBG makes me sick..she's a dang communist baby murderer gun grabbing liberal who's (was) out to destroy the right..I looked at her like an enemy of the people.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha! Well.......it ain't the bank account buddy! :D

Yeah, there's lights and everything! Power must come from Canada. Or maybe there are a couple moose on a treadmill.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Really hot gal by the blue Jeep.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:53 pm Really hot gal by the blue Jeep.

That's pretty high praise coming from you OS! :D
She was being funny and I snapped a picture real quick.
I'm the luckiest guy alive.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, let's just take a closer look.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I know what you are talking about Six, I did mention ya get what ya pay for. I figure this bushnell will see about as much use as you get from a shotgun. If it holds zero, sights in easily I'll be happy. If and when I get to living in pasture poodle land it'll get better glass.

Going through 22-250 brass yesterday I had 2 boxes or Rem,a box of Win and 2 boxes of federal. Plus a box of mixed RP & Win. So I decapped/sized the Win, RP and tossed it in the tumbler. Then when I decided to do the federal I realized it was a box &1/2 of factory loaded- sight in ammo!
Started trimming it last night- my least favorite thing! Between the tumbler going and the Hornady case prep center going I couldn't hear Sgt York on the tv.

Well today is practice/training at the bunker. I'm not really in the mood to go... Next weekend is the last 200 bird match of the year, somehow I got sucked into running it! I gotta buy a tent so I can just crash out there for the weekend!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I hope my wife don't find out I posted that picture. :D

Hey Gunny,
I've had a few Bushnell scopes. I usually got them on rifles I'd traded for. Think I only ever bought one.
Some of them were pretty good and took a fair jostling, held zero, and were fairly repeatable. Never tried shooting a box, however.
What I noticed mostly is that the quality wasn't as consistent as the the better scopes. They were just more hit or miss. Of course, this was years ago too.
Optics quality as a whole has improved greatly. I looked through counterfeit Leopold and Khales scopes last fall and couldn't believe how good they looked.
You will probably be fine with a low recoil bench rifle.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Benny Hill descripes Socialism....,
https://youtu.be/sLdZtU-RhPI
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

gamekeeper wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:36 am Benny Hill descripes Socialism....,
https://youtu.be/sLdZtU-RhPI
Oh man!
When I was a kid, every Saturday night my dad and I would watch Benny Hill and The World at War, on PBS.
Both fantastic shows (for different reasons).
Benny Hill was an absolute riot. We laughed so hard we cried. "Our own Donnie Osmand, little Jackie Stewart". :D
Matter of fact, the World at War theme song is my ringtone on my phone. I managed to get the whole series on Blu Ray last year. I was so glad to find it.

Thanks for reminding me old buddy!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OWi, your wife makes the Jeep look good, especially the way I framed it. Otherwise it is just another Jeep.

Another friend here sent pics me of his wife, a model, sans l'habbilement to frame compositions. Some were remakes of South American Winchester ads.

Of course forum standards prevent me from pisting them here. ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room #40

Post by Sixgun »

Everyone has a mental image on how a gal looks that's turns em on.....Old Savage knows I like black haired gals..they are just plain wild and fun loving...but with pleanty of "substance and spirit" . Blondes, which most of them are not, think they are something special....my mother, a full blooded German was a natural blonde and blue eyes...but you,never look at your mom that way.........as a kid, many older guys would always say to me, (which I never could understand) "hey Jack, I'd like to stop over and help you out on this or that but in reality they just wanted to look at my mom.....she was a natural beauty.

On to women....what turns me on, in addition to black hair, the next best thing is a nice fitting pair of jeans and high heeled boots that Kristy has on. If she dyed her hair black I'd give Jay a few Winchesters and Colts to keep him busy while I'd get busy. :D

Ok, beautiful day today.....gonna cut the back pasture and me and mom is gonna have a cook out today.....she's presently making her favorite ....and my favorite 4 eggs, Italian bread and maybe, just maybe, if I could talk her in to wearing some high heeled boots there might be a little action later.....well, I can remember, can't I ? It's all a memeory now.

Benny Hill....the BEST.....he would put things on there that you didn't see on regular TV.....remember the little striped beach huts? He'd be chasing gals from one to another and their clothes would fall off and then the camera would zoom in on his S.E. grin!

But. those things are nothing more than a memory for me anymore, like the high heeled boots. Only excitement I get anymore is cutting grass and a cook out.----006
Model A Uzi’s
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Well...I've noticed that FOX NEWS is getting slightly liberal...I picked it out a couple of months ago and so did my wife....
Then I saw MY PRESIDENT say it during his rally last night.....

I'm changing for awhile, plus there's less commercials...to ONE AMERICAN NEWS or short, OAN.---JAY BIRD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Same here Jay, dad and I would laugh and laugh! There was an Australian guy that did his version too although not as much slapstick.

A woman in jeans- sure. A woman in jeans wearing a ball cap and ponytail out the back AND grease under her fingernails well thats just awesome!!
What really irks me is a painted lady- gawd how I hate makeup thats put on with a spackle knife!!

Just home from the club, not my best performance. But hopefully I got all my bad scores out of my system so the match this coming weekend will be a good one!!!

Yeah I've wrecked a couple Bushnell scopes- 10/22s &airguns will do that! I'm not concerned.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Well the Savage 99 safety worked fine. I was shooting some old cast reloads I had from my previous 99. 50 yards hmm shoots low ok crank on it a bit. Hmm still low ok crank some more blam blam same spot. Now I am never going to be a rocket scientist but even I know sum ting Wong. Ibget her two full turns...NADA. Well I have a Burris 3-9 thats been laying around so swapping scopes tonight.
The Savage muzzleloader is dead nuts on! Actually 1 and half inches high but that’s where I wanted it.
And the real fun was a MP molds 160 grain penta point ahead of 4.3 grains of Trail Boss in 38 special brass loaded to 38-40 overall length. I was shooting this with the suppressor and no ear protection hahaha the loudest part was the full water bottle exploding. It was soooo cool my shooting buddy and I did it three times. Later, an old timer showed up to shoot and we showed him and he laughed and laughed. Was a gorgeous day and I saw my recycling services are required at the range, without looking I saw 15-20 pounds of scrap range lead. Tuesday before we meet to work on the 50-110 I am planning an hour of mining at 25 yard berm and 50 yard berm.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yup yous now be a true gummsmiff!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Range lead?...j-u-n-k......for the last 20+ years I've been told I can have all I want for free. Down at Targetmaster the range, which is a high class set up is "mined" every couple of months with large bins being filled.....a flat bed truck with a max legal load takes it away.....at full legal weight....so that's around 45,000 pounds if my memory still works....

It's all jacketed nowadays.......and the lead you get is dead nuts soft......OK, at an outdoor range it might be 15% good lead. Back in the day I used to "mine" the pistol range.....I'd get there early on a Sunday and fill up 10 five gallons buckets with the dirt and all. Then I sifted it when I got home and usually got a couple of hundred pounds of good lead.....

Forget all that....you KNOW WHAT? I was just taking my monthly shower and while it was going on I got to thinking.....we all use soap. (hopefully) Some people just use the bar of soap, some people use liquid soap and others like me use a wash cloth with the bar of soap. Using a wash cloth helps to get the dirt off better as I get nasty dirty everyday plus I like my T's and my crack all nice and clean. So here the hypothetical question.......assuming you are the only one using the wash cloth is there a reason to change this wash cloth every couple of days? It does not make sense to change it as it gets full of soap everyday so in a true sense it gets washed everyday.
So why change it? ----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Don't forget tacos, burritos and soppillas !!

Hmm, next time we meet I'm giving you my molds, you can pour a thousand of each and give them back when we meet after that! :D

I didn't have the energy to trim brass last night, sure wish the brass elves would finish .

Oww I must have slept on a dog toy, left shoulder & neck are sore this morning.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Gunny, Bring em one at a time or by the bunch don’t matter to me. I enjoy casting AAANND I owe ya a big favor.
I am off to do a COVID safety inspection in a home. Time for the new business casual.
D5AA32D9-4CDA-4905-B53A-05774FF23DC7.jpeg
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Guess summer is over. Last 2 mornings in the high 20s and a pretty good frost. Probably put the Harley up and the hard top on the Jeep this week.
Got some loading and shooting to do. Still have to mess with so.e stands........

Hey FW,

Take Me to Your Leader! :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It is in the low 70s here. That is chilly for Texas.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Low forties here last night...it ain't no cause to start winterizing .....weather is decent/acceptable until mid December in my 66 years ....now up there in cold cold land, where the mighty Jay reigns, it may be time to board up and get ready for 7 months of freeze.....

68 and bright sunshine here as of now.....it'll take another two months for the earth to cool off as the result of diminishing sunlight.......in the meantime.....party on dudes!-----006
Model A Uzi’s