The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Jay Bird

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Jay Bird »

Forget all that stupid birthday stuff.....my mind is FOCUSED on that interview with Donald Tump. That was GREAT! Thanks Gunny for starting my day right even though I didn't get up until 12:35......(I was working on the Low Wall 32-20 until after 1.....couldn't stop until it was done)......

That was really a smokin' interview......Donald's dreams came true and he had the same thought processes then as he does now, especially when he said, "I believe one man can make this country was it once was"......and then he said, "Its a disgrace what the Iranians have done to our hostages and it shouldn't happen".

Yep....old thoughts bring back paybacks! Love it!!!

Yeeeesssssss Siiiirrrrrrrr...HE SAID DAT!!

OK, adrenaline has been pumped and used.....what's going on?

Oh January 19th.....another milestone with Colt and Claro's birthday in two more days .....

Gunny.....I need a 3-56 die for the old Stevens scope....stop on down please.....I lost a tiny screw ...I mean TINY......and I kept threading other screws into the hole before I found the right one....then used my Brownells "thread finder".....3-56.....I can make one out of the only screw I found but it's a crome plated grip screw from an old suicide special.....ahhhh....it'll work...I throw some flat black on it.....

Well the oooffffffff to work I go....happy...happy....happy..........and happy..----------6...o.....da....b
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Gunny.....gunsmith question....the upper tang screw on a Winchester is 3-36...(for the upper part of the base of a tang sight)....It's a screw that's close in diameter to the standard 8-32 which is...going out of my head....185?

Then, the aforementioned screw is 3-56 which has a body size of about .090. Why the difference in diameter when they both start with "3"?
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Oooooooooooooooo TWO IN A ROW.........happy...happy....happy....no misery here!!!!! :D
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Sixgun Sr wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:30 pm Gunny.....gunsmith question....the upper tang screw on a Winchester is 3-36...(for the upper part of the base of a tang sight)....It's a screw that's close in diameter to the standard 8-32 which is...going out of my head....185?

Then, the aforementioned screw is 3-56 which has a body size of about .090. Why the difference in diameter when they both start with "3"?
https://www.engineersedge.com/screw_threads_chart.htm
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

8x is a .164 dia
3x is a .099 dia

Closest thing to your .185 is 3/16.

I cant see a sight being screwed down with a 3x screw !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

OK...got the link from Harry and the Masters expertise.......you going to be in suspense while I dig this other stuff out....and will post later...in the meantime, I have a scope to mount on a 30-40 Krag...yes, an original Krag without drilling no extra holes. I was the make-believe first with a scope on the mighty BAR and now a make-believe first on a Krag......and I ain't no gumsmit.

On a serious note, we all remember in grade school about the saying of "necessity is the mother of invention". I've been an open sight ...mostly tang sight guy all my life and with the exception of a couple of varmint rifles I don't think I ever owned more than a half dozen scopes at one time......now, I probably have 30 or more. Back to the "necessity" part......it get harder to see what your shooting at as we age and while I can still do about as good as ever up to a hundred meters, I can no longer shoot 2" groups at 200 meters..if the rifle has the capability. Scopes are my savior and so far, I've managed to get one on any rifle I want without destroying its value...thanks 100% to the Weaver Rail System........it's a no brainer...if you can find a spot to mount a rail, you can mount a scope.

Back to this 3-36 stuff...got to take some pics....---6....o....da b

NOW it's a Code 1.........Code 1
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

OK....looked in the book ......"3-36" is an abbreviation of 3/16-36 and the "3" is not a national factory standard.

Anyway, got the scope on the Low Wall 32-20.....gonna brave the cold and take a walk to the shootin' shack.

The little "pin" in the "V" is what I lost.....this style of scope has to be reset after each shot.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ok Six you will find 10-32(3/16 dia) and 10-24( also 3/16 ), also sold as a '3/16 'screw you will NOT find a 10-36 in your local hardware store!

I just checked my screw selection, nadda! Don't have a die either so you can either look around online for a screw or blow it out to a 12 screw. Although you could try a little loctite and a 10-24... Use a brass screw!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:25 pmOk Six you will find 10-32(3/16 dia) and 10-24( also 3/16 ), also sold as a '3/16 'screw you will NOT find a 10-36 in your local hardware store!
I just checked my screw selection, nadda! Don't have a die either so you can either look around online for a screw or blow it out to a 12 screw. Although you could try a little loctite and a 10-24... Use a brass screw!
Actually, my local hardware store has a section titled "Gun Screws"... God Bless TEXAS!!!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Now that's a surprise!- I bet you wont find a 3/16-36 though!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:07 pm Now that's a surprise!- I bet you wont find a 3/16-36 though!!
Master......,
I'm just a peon "attempting" to impress a professional like you. As you know, probably 90% of gunsmithing problems can be accomplished by peons with a little bit of knowledge and a few books. But....but.....THE OTHER 10% of gun problems NEED a highly trained professional like yourself with the deep knowledge of metallurgy and the smarts to operate and own highly delicate and complicated machinery. THATS where the money comes in....

Anybody can do mindless stuff like make screws and take guns apart.

Years ago I hated sending away or hunting down screws and small parts that I knew I could make myself to keep antique Winchesters blazing away.

10-36 for the upper tang screw.---6

The Low Wall shoots GREAT.

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Watching "13 Hours"......for about the fifth time......makes my blood boil knowing HRC and the rest of her blue friends were actually in charge of the protection of our people.

"American Sniper" comes up next.......another kiss azz blue actor pretending to be patriotic.----6

Code 8
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey looky there! Good for you, now you can start making those screws for profit!!
Next question, do you have a screw blank ?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! Spend the day cleaning up snow and look!
Another page gone by.....
Six got "screwed" :D

Glad you got it sorted out buddy.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Screw blank??? What do you think I am, a professional?

Naaaa....I usually have 99% of the screws I need on hand...sometimes they are long and I took a flat 1/8" slab of steel and drilled and tapped it for the most common threads so when I need a shorter one I just screw in the screw and hold the part that comes out against the belt sander and sand it off.

I've have come up in instances where I didn't have the proper screw but I also keep on hand most taps and dies......sometimes I'll just retap a hole to a common size or re-die a screw to the thread I need....such as a 8-32 to a 8-48....yea...little cheesy on that but if the part is not a serious "hold part", it'll work, especially if you use red locker.

Ya think I'll make it?------6...o...da...b

Code 8
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Watching "American Sniper" .......

Tomorrow, it's off to put a scope on the 1898 Krag.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Brownells have screw blanks, they are screw shaped but no threads. Just pick your diameter and run it through a die, then fit the head to the hole and you are good to go!

Woke up at 0250, sit up and look at the clock- NOT! I rolled over and then wake up again at 3:55! Ugh it's going to be one of those days...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

GunnyMack wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:55 amBrownells have screw blanks, they are screw shaped but no threads. Just pick your diameter and run it through a die, then fit the head to the hole and you are good to go!
Woke up at 0250, sit up and look at the clock- NOT! I rolled over and then wake up again at 3:55! Ugh it's going to be one of those days...
Will be for me... To have to get up at 5am to make a 9am appointment less than 35 miles away... stupid! But, I'll fit breakfast in there also, so it ain't all bad!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Must be something in the air....me too...woke up at 8.....i fell asleep early last night...12?

0h Lordy is it cold. ....20

Bang bang, I shot you down........bang bang, you hit the ground......---Cher

Code 5
Last edited by Jay Bird on Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Flying rat! Deserves death by lead injection!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

$500 fine here in Cali.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Fred....for a crow??!! Open season here.

Code 4
Last edited by Jay Bird on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Actually for a Raven here.

Now, figure out what happened. Clue shell went off in a Model 37 tube.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Old Savage wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:39 pm Actually for a Raven here.

Now, figure out what happened. Clue shell went off in a Model 37 tube.
OOB discharge, possibly extractor?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Well...welll....shotgun shell goes off in the magazine tube of a model 37 Ithaca pump. The Model 37 has bottom ejection with "fingers" on either side of the bottom ejection port. If the shell exploded in the tube it most likely had a bent "finger" touching the primer of the loaded round and upon firing the gun the recoil made it explode.

The 37 Ithaca will also fire rapidly just by holding the trigger and working the pump handle. Maybe someone was overworking the pump handle somehow.

Just a wild guess because it would take a lot of strength to bend a finger or even for the gun to work....

The only other model 37 I can think of is the model 37 Winchester single shot.

Code 11
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sherlock Six on the case, overworking the pump handle now look closer for the mechanism of the ignition. You may notice that the fingers impaled the case but that did not cause of the ignition. The needed information is in the pictures.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Looks like a high primer BUT that primer has a FP indent...

When I lived in Colorado there was a raven nest in the hay barn across the street. For 3 years I tried to get my hands on a baby raven. They are amazingly intelligent, can learn to speak ( so I'm told) live 50 odd years.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ok Master Fred.........the fired case coming out of the chamber and down through the action blinded up with the next loaded round coming out of the mag tube. The action was worked excessively hard during rapid fire. The operator was obviously given extraordinary very fast manipulation reflexes by the Good Lord and was determined to be "TOO FAST FOR HIS OWN GOOD"

Well Master Fred?

I don't know much but I know guns...better than most!

Code 9
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six by golly. You got it without the extra clues that got caught in the system.

Dove hunting, one appeared quickly. I racked the slide hard with the gun at my waste. The gun moving backward with the fingers throwing the rim of the ejecting shell into the primer of the last one in the tube fired it in the tube. My brother and I put thousands of rounds through it prior to this incident. This shell then impaled on those fingers.

Now on to the damage phase. What do you suppose was the damage to the gun.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six by golly. Code 6. You got it without the extra clues that got caught in the system.

Dove hunting, one appeared quickly. I racked the slide hard with the gun at my waste. The gun moving backward with the fingers throwing the rim of the ejecting shell into the primer of the last one in the tube fired it in the tube. My brother and I put thousands of rounds through it prior to this incident. This shell then impaled on those fingers.

Now on to the damage phase. What do you suppose was the damage to the gun.

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Federal and State holiday today so I was a piece of Pelosi.
Worked on cleaning the garage some, cast some more 44’s, looked at the under side of my super duty and assessed what it needs AND hauled a load of scrap to the scrapyard that has always had tin and beautiful wheel weights. They got the ww from the Goodyear racing center here in town so the ww were off nascar wheels not 100,000 mile Toyota’s.
Hauled 469 pounds of general scrap and two old electric motors.......$15.50 total. The real kick in Schiff next t a ww to be found(lost the contract) and ONE half pound coil of tin and one 50/50 solder bar😡. I knew scrap was down buuuuut DANG man. Got a couple things done on my old Mustang so a good day all in all but a disappointing trip to scrapyard.
Six ww code 4 and 5.
I have to go back to work tomorrow too! I really enjoyed three whole days off. 5 years and 17 days left.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Fred.....a cartridge exploding without being contained does little damage if in a metal environment...mag tube may be slightly damaged...no wood issues.....no body issues except your private area as you were at the hip.....maybe a bruise or scorched jeans. Right testicle may have mild bruising but a rub down with cucumber oil applied by a holder of soft stuff should suffice.

One thing for sure.....it most likely raised blood pressure to 180/110 with a pulse of 120.

Tommy boy...you got robbed...light iron is .04-.05 a pound and that alone should have netted $20. Electric motors bring about a dime a pound so a 30 pound 1/4 horse is worth $3. When I was at the scrap yard a few months back with about the same load..5-600 pounds, I netted $24 and I told the guy I would have paid him $24 just to get rid of it.

I put a scope on a 1898 Krag tonight...I'll go down a take a pic. I used the srcew holes from the rear sight and drilled two holes through a old weaver base ...centered at 2.350 apart and counter sunk for the screw heads...gonna test her out tomorrow with light cast.

This rifle looks like it was drug along a stone road but the innards are new...as in NEW....perfect bore....very nice 1899 cartouche.....was once chrome plated for a parade rifle from an old Spanish American war vet....buddy of mine found it hidden in an attic along with a 1899 Savage lightweight carbine in 303.

Still some of the chrome plating left......it's a forward mounted long eye relief leupold.

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Oh..I've had plenty of krags..nice ones too.......they all had .310.311 groove diameters and shot OK...this one is a rare...rare...rare......rare perfect like new .308 groove diameter ...shoots 220 cast into 2" with open sights running 1600. Cant wait to see what it does with a scope and the same 220 running 1080 match velocity.......imagine me winning the cast bullet match with this thing against the guys with their mega dollar match rifles?

Yea..wishful thinking but....sometimes wishes come true.---6

Code 8

Wife had "forensic phone testing" done today..whatever that is.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, code 6 again. No damage to to tube or other parts. Slight powder burn on my slide hand (right, I shoot shotguns left handed.). But it did ruin the mag spring and ... the plastic magazine plug was reduced to tiny chips.

And yes, definitely a big surprise. 😡

I don't think this will happen if the gun is shouldered.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes OS! Bet that jumped you.
Glad there was no serious damage.
Now how about damage to your shorts? :D

Ran up to the lake today. The old man was up to the shack fishing.
A buddy of mine from work put his up there not too far from ours. He has one of the factory built SnoPro shacks. He couldn't get his tow bar off so I ran to the house and got Kroil, a torch, and an impact gun. Got that sucker off without too much trouble. Loaded up the snowmobile and came home. COLD out there today.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six, looks Loire the Krag is happy with a scope on top. Provided you can keep a good cheek weld it should work fine!

I figured the plug was toast, mangled spring most likely. Way back when I shot Remington 3200 for trap the Federal paper shells were the BEST shells. The rim would split and hot gas would find its way out through the top of the barrel/breech face and it would find its way into your face- first time was very disturbing! I learned to see the suspected split and turn it down to vent in a safe direction. Moral of the story - reload them once and toss it in the bucket.

Well a fairly decent nights sleep, didn't wake up until 5!
Claro is still limping but she is putting weight on her foot ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brownie!!

Ok coffee
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Always liked Krags. They are very underrated. Have a buddy at work that has a bunch of them.

Glad the pup is better, Gunny.
Happy Birthday Brownie.

It's 14 below here this morning. Little nippy. Glad the wind isn't blowing.
Got talking sleds at work last night. I hate that! Always makes me want a new one. :mrgreen:
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

OS, since I don't know that the innards of the 37 look like, I figured I was wrong. But, lucky you, no lasting injuries!

GunnyMack, lucky you, woke up at 3:30... Oh well, have 2 loads of laundry done already! Enjoying reruns of "Overhaulin'" on the new 70" 4K TV...

I spent yesterday delivering a load of chemicals, then to the truck stop to get an oil change & lube... SIX HOURS later, they finally found the right oil filter! What a waste of time!

Today should be better. Although with the face burn in progress, it HURTS!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I see lots of action while I'm snoozin'........Old Savage has brown shorts..(I like that Jay).....Claro's birthday..(Happy birthday Claro!)....and Griff got a big screen TV......AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE LAST ONE TO HAVE A BIG SCREEN....65" Smart....

Can get on levergun s it's kind of neat blowing up the pics...moms always on Facebook or those stupid cooking shows. Only thing I habitually watch is Fox News with an occasional dose of Military History or three times a year some war movie.....No more "soft stuff" movies..mom gets mad.... :D

14 below???? I'd die....got down to 18 last night....loaded the stove with Osage orange and that stuff GLOWS like coal.

Buddy called and wants a short revolver in a big caliber.....he's on his way to Targetmaster.....I told him, "dude, I just got outta bed, stop here on the way back or call me". I just can't get moving as fast as I once could.

Dropping off Nancy....go to get dressed....what the hell, it's Tuesday..I can get dressed once a week......usually I just waltz around in my long johns and slippers......if I need to go outside, no one notices they are long johns, but then again my neighbors are far away except for one and he's just as nuts as I am.

Tough being retired....---6.....o......da Super Fly
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well!
Got a package from my buddy Six today.
It was even addressed to Buffalo Jay......which, believe it or not, is an alias only known on this forum. :D

The later production Lyman 66 looks just right on my Legendary Lawman 30-30 Trapper.
And.....I really like the recycled and reusable "packing peanuts". Now THAT'S how to fight "climate change". :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

WOOHOO111 Doc said that I can quit the chemical burn on my face! But, then the sobering news... "...plan on doing this every year!" What???? Oh well, I guess that's what I get for growing up in SoCal, playing on the beach, water skiing, surfing... hunting, fishing and living large! Who am I kidding, worth every second!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's a life well lived Griff! :D
If you don't have memories to sit and think on when you get old, old age will suck! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hope8those packing peanuts can be used to make 300 BO brass!

Hey now! If I remember right someone was going to send me some osage and 410 wads...

Spent the morning in a garage, putting the green house benches together. Then after lunch it warmed up to 25°, warm enough to let us box in the waste lines for the greenhouse.

Tomorrow is crown moulding in a McMansion, of course it's all on the second floor! Gotta hump everything up and back down when we are done. Nothing in this business is directly in front of you very long.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

OldWin wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:45 pm
If you don't have memories to sit and think on when you get old, old age will suck! :D
Old age sucks anyway ESPECIALLY when you had a good time in your life. I seldom went more than a couple of weeks without coming home with something new.....now,it's sit around, some shooting......and remembering how great it USED to be.......while I have near zero medical issues and can still work hard all day, issues are inevitably coming ....I HATE old age.

Tested out the Krag with the new scope...3 feet high at 50 yards and not enough elevation in the scope to bring it down....made a shim for the front of the base and it's now "on" with bottom elevation....only one way to go now. Five shots in an inch at 50 ..shows promise......ain't happy till it's a ragged hole.

Jay..show the boys the address label.....just block out the address and last name.

Gunny...lost your address in my old handle.....PM it again.......I have those wads and they are taking up precious space....--6

Looks like Mr. Soft Stuff had a big day at the golf course....

Gunny take Claro out for ice cream?

Code 7
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Sorry for the yearly news, Griff. Great attitude though!
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

That rifle looks great Jay...and all those in the background look pretty good too...all those half mag carbines...which one can I have......can Gunny have one too? Tom and Griff don't need any....maybe Mr Soft Stuff might be interested.....

Couple of them look framiliar.......like I've seen em somewhere.---6
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Tomorrow is going to be range day. Gonna put the '66 Centennial, my "new" H-Bar AR-15, and finally put my 2 1911s I use for Wild Bunch competition on paper.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Griff,
You have a scope on the AR...did you know these new AR's are beer can accurate to 500 meters?

Geeze......sure is quiet around here...I'd everyone watching the fake news impeachment?

Fred?...check in please.....
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Sixgun Sr wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:44 pmGriff,
You have a scope on the AR...did you know these new AR's are beer can accurate to 500 meters?
Geeze......sure is quiet around here...I'd everyone watching the fake news impeachment?
Fred?...check in please.....
Yep, I expect good results from the AR, Gunny is probably still resting up from birthday celebrating, and Fred is still busy workin' alongside the soft stuff! Neither of us would be in a hurry to get away either! :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Weeell I HAVE A PROBLEM. I had to send the Reddot off my Glock back for a replacement a couple weeks back. They replaced it, apologized for the inconvenience and sent it back to me. I mounted it on the gun and didn’t get around firing it until today. I stopped at the range on my way from work to my Tuesday night dinner at the gun shop. I got there and a fellow was finishing up with his muzzleloader. We chatted a bit then I loaded five rounds in the mag pointed it downrange pulled the trigger and blam, blam, blam, blam, blam. The bad part is I only pulled the trigger that one time. OH Pelosi! Yup went full auto. I pulled the slide and separating the two half’s put it away. I am betting my “ super duper handy dandy ultra smooth” disconnecter, isn’t!
But I had a buddy offer me a Marlin 1894 circa 1900 in 40 s&w rimmed for a good price with 500 rounds of ammo. Hmm, it is soo against my nature to buy old guns buuut this one time I might just do it. You know I don’t think I have ever had a, oh what do you call them again? Oh yeah levergun.