The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: The Gun Room

Post by GunnyMack »

Ugh, someone remind me next Saturday to NOT TAKE BOTH DOGS for Sunday's hunt!!! :x
Claro doesn't listen, hunts wide, doesn't listen, hunts wide and oh DOSEN'T LISTEN!!
Trying to get Parker as much experience as possible. Hunting with a good dog is the best way to get it but boy does Claro get bent !! Parker listens well in the field but just doesn't have the drive Claro does...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Gunnny........DONT take both dogs out next Saturday!!!!!

Looks like I set up you again for the win. ....page 33 too....roll over numbers as in 10, 20, 30,40 etc get extra prizes as do pages that have the same number as in 11, 22, 33, 44 etc. so,it looks like your in for a biggie...Wadda want from Jay.

Hey, speaking of Jay, the post office worked today...at least they did here.....up and down the road all day....--6

I've been stump burning all day.....easier than digging out the buggers.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey guys!
Hey Six, we should be good. My buddy said USPS was the best way to go. They will leave a ticket at the shop and then hold it down town at the post office. He can run down and pick it up.
Gotta say, this is the most excited I've been over a present I paid for since.........well..... ever. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Your welcome buddy.......I aim to please...I robbed it and you semi robbed it. :D I'll get you addicted to Flattops as I'll be moving a half dozen of them in the next year and I needed to plant the seed in you like the seed I planted in Tom with Marlins.

I start off small with an el primo standard Flattops in common 357 then I have you move up to the 7 and 1/2 and 10" Flattops in 44 with factory stags....than maybe a 3 digit 6 and 1/2 with eagles carved on both sides of the ivories.

You keep working and saving that money :D -----your ole pal ---6 who is gun rich and cash poor.

We can make this one your next one....3 digit 6 1/2" with ivories.

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Okay, Six... don't keep us in suspense, how do you burn out a stump... mine have been very "fire resistent". I thought mine would go up like a firecracker.... I used about 20 years of tax returns to start 'em... those suckers were toxic, they contained so many lies! Nearly as bad as some of my old log books! I was surprised they didn't spontaneously combust!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

No I need to be reminded on Friday !

It's easy griff, pile firewood around the stump and light it. It helps if you cut slices in the stump, that increases the surface area and it burns easier. Of course if you soak it down with motor oil they burn even better but the smoke brings in every ecconazi, bunny hugger and dem politician in the area! :D

Well it warmed up yesterday, the ice is gone- now we can work today!

80,000 PSI !? New Sig .277 Fury looks interesting with a 3 piece case, 3,000 fps with 140 gr bullets.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Save my money? I've been saving for 10 years just for this Flat Top. :shock: :D

Had a little excitement yesterday.
Some moron shoplifted something from Walmart south of us. I guess he drove away and when the cops pulled him over he opened up on him. Shot the cop in both arms. Must have really made him mad cause he jumped back in the car and chased him to an Irving station in the next town over from us. Bunch of cops rolled up and they had a little shootout. Guess they shot him up pretty good but he is still alive.... sadly.
Went by on the way to work last night. There was still a bunch of stuff going on.
Never a dull moment.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Jay....sounds great....things like that don't happen often......something similar about 5 miles down the road last night....cops had a house surrounded but I went t bed before hearing the results.......it's an everyday happening in Philly......bang..bang...all day and every night......I heard Chicago had something like a couple of dozen shootings over the weekend......tensions run high during Christmas....

Griff......Master Gunny has it right but there are many variables such as the kind of wood ...how wet it is and whether you can get underneath the stump which makes it a LOT easier.....motor oil and diesel fuel helps a lot.....

The main wood from the tree is shallow and if it fell over like mine did or if you can burrow a hole between the roots and start a fire under there makes it easy....you burn some and the hole keeps getting bigger and the bigger fires will burn out more. Get a crappy blade on your chain saw and cut out the center...say 6" across ...get down to the dirt and start burning is another way. I'll go,out and take some pics later.-------6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You can also drill holes from the top down into the stump, fill the holes with black powder, fuse and cap the holes to build pressures. Will really help split the stump up.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Tutorial on how to burn and remove stump.

Find spot and start fire...dig down, remove dirt let fire get hot...keep adding wood.

Get tools and muscle....dig down and find root..there will be many of these...maybe a dozen.....axe or chain saw away

After axing many roots and burning out others, lift up with loader or pull chain with tractor or Black Rose.

Remove stump from base...there will still be a fire going

Stand on end and look at it it...take pictures....give rubber neckers going down the road the middle finger.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ya should put a stump down by the road that is smoldering and stick a great big stump size picture of Nancy Piglosi on it. Caption it with something clever regarding Trump has been making her fume for 3 years or some such...

Where is that Mainiac's new flat top?!?!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Guess that's what I was doin' wrong... wasn't adding any wood.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Griff...you have no idea how bad I wanted some thing that could really pull. My tractor is no,where near as heavy as I need. The Black Rose or even your duality pickup would have been so much better. After you cut the main roots...maybe four to six you could wrap a chain around it and your REAL tractor would yank it out. Kind of a pain in the as as lots of sweat is neeed but is cheaper than renting a stump grinder...hell...I had 8 stumps..got 4 out.......

Yea Gunny....where's Jay? Playing is my guess......the gun got shipped USPS so I think he got it today....----Super Stump
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I know what you mean, my little farm tractor is only 27hp. Just fine for pulling a set of discs or my 5' mower deck. Even my old Ford 40hp ain't a "stump puller"! All 3 of the stumps I need gone are in places not accessible to the "Rose". Not sure I could keep the power in either the Rose or my dually from diggin' holes deeper than the roots on the stumps! :D
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Griff....if you have access to plenty of wood you can just remove as much dirt as you can around the stump and pile lots of wood on the stump...keep adding for a couple of days always keeping the stump encased with hot coals. It'll burn down all the way. That how I got rid of one of the stumps, a huge locust which was green. ----Stump Man.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Another thing I read was to drill lots of holes down into the stump with a spade bit, fill holes with Epsom salt. Give it a month or 2 to allow the salts to soak in with rain . Then burn the stump out. Guess the salts add to the flammability? I can't burn stumps here since I'm surrounded by old(er) growth hardwood forest. I just let them rot.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Gunny....I've tried "stump rotter" two times....once on a silver maple and once on a no brainer willow.....drilled 1" holes 6-8" deep with this huge drill that flip your body around if the bit catches..........poured.....let sit couple of months.....always refreshing.......add diesel fuel......start fire with dry oak......very little results.

I'm getting good at this and other than hiring or renting a stump grinder, using C-4, or have a buddy with heavy equipment, you have two choices. Let it rot..which is great if your under 40 years of age. or like they did 200 years ago.......

The main stump of a tree is less than a foot under the surface....the rest spreads out with varying sizes of roots with most, if not all a foot or less under the ground....depending on soil condition.......just look at the stump I just posted.

Find a spot where there is the most distance between the spreading roots and dig down, next to the stump. This will require a maddock which is also pictured in one of my pics.....yes, it take muscle and fortitude with a strong dose of determination. A line of meth will help. :D .......

From here, you can go two ways.......dig out as much of the dirt under the stump as you can and start burning...burning..burning...several days....this tends to "limber things up" the same as a naval bombardment the way our ships used to give to those slant eyed Japs....after considerable burning, along with pulling out loose dirt and ashes with each burning to create more space, you may be able to attach a chain and pull it out with a tractor like mine or maybe a heavy 4wd pick up truck......depending on the size of the tree stump.

Or the sure fire way is to cut each root around the stump, one at a time until you complete the circle, then get the team of horses, the tractor, or the pick up and yank it out.

Merry Christmas to all...except the Japs and the Sand Coons.---6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Must be Christmas- I feel cruddy. Seems like I am always sick for the holidays. We hung some doors this morning and every time I stood up I was light headed/dizzy. Stopped at the Drs office on the way home, they worked me in. Doc said well you aren't really that sick. I said look at my history, always a sinus infection this time of year. Yes you were here last year on 12/28, year before early December, ok here is a Rx for antibiotic. Thanks doc- Merry Christmas!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

What a day! Got up at 4am and drove all the way to Connecticut. My wife helps with the Shepherd's without borders thing. There was this HUGE Shepherd in Texas that some waste of skin about starved to death. We drove all the way home with him in the back seat and he never made a peep. Some people up in Enfield are adopting him.

Then, as soon as soon as we got home it was out to my buds to pick up my Ruger. Thanks Six.
Of course, my buddy had to bust my berries.
I come in and he says, "Hey, I hope you didn't pay a lot for that, it's pretty rough". " I don't know what that guy told you, but......."
I'm like, "Yeah, right. He didn't even want me to send money".
He cracked up and said he hadn't seen one that nice in years and I got a pretty good deal. :D
Thanks again, Six. It's beautiful man!
You guys have a great Christmas!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Well Jay...your welcome buddy.......I never did shoot it as I didn't see any cylinder burn marks so I figured I'd let you do the honors.....

Yes...my wife told me about you and the dog without borders...I'll agree with that...I'm all for dogs without borders..but Mexicans are another issue. For real Jay....you and Kristy are doing a wonderful thing with the dogs.......I feel for them more than most people.

Well, I got news for you guys......IM GETTING A NEW AIR COMPRESSOR FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!! Yea, it wasn't supposed to be that way but I went out in the garage to use it and it had no air...WTF?...the compressor was seized up. Took it apart and there something wrong with the piston bearing. Happened to the others I had...get about 5 years out of them and kaput....I can't complain as my compressors stay on 24-7 as I use them outside, in the garage, and in the gunroom by a separate line. I ain't fixing it....go down to Home Depot on Friday and get me a spanking new one and then maybe hook up the old tank in tandem for more air.....

Funny thing...the first one I bought about 1984 or so...old style with the belt...lasted me 20 years.....

Jay..can I have your new Ruger? Hey.....Now your ready for the most accurate .22 revolver ever made...the Ruger FLATGATE!!!!-.......same XR3 Colt style grip frame with original hard rubbers...99%......mmmmmm......-6...o

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sorry about your compressor bud. Mine is belt drive, I've had it about ten years and it see's a fair amount of use.

Thanks buddy, my wife and I hate to see em have a bad time. She has wanted to do that for quite a while. Just got back from Enfield and got him there. Must have drove 700 miles today. He sat in back and never made a peep. Great dog.

My buddy said first thing he did was roll that cylinder out and have a look. He said the same as you, some dude carried it a little but it was never, if ever, shot.
Super nice. I love the old 3 screws. He told me he screwed up and should have told me to buy em when I was kid and he was schooling me.
Of course, I wouldn't shut up about Winchesters. :D
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

As to Jay and the flat tops...congratulations.
As to stumps the old man would take a circular saw(didn’t own a chainsaw for many years-had five kids that liked to eat a lot) and crosshatch the top of the stump repeatedly. Then he would take a hammer and chisel and make a bowl in the top fill with charcoal briquettes and fire em up for a few days. Gone!
Merry Christmas guys!
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

HoHoHo! Merry Christmas my brothers !
Woke up this morning with a metallic taste in my mouth... Oh yeah from the antibiotic I'm on. YUCK!
So Jay are you heading to the range this morning?
Jack are you going out to burn another stump?
Tom I'm sure you and your lovely wife are dressed as Mr & Mrs Clause for the grandson? ( even though you shot Prancer)

Well I don't see a puppy under the tree, or a gun box- guess Santa can't get down a 4" pellet stove pipe :lol: !

Enjoy the day guy- back to the grind tomorrow!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Merry Christmas boys!
Hopefully you get some cool stuff I can borrow! :D
No range trip today most likely. My folks, all the kids, and their dogs will be crammed in my tiny house. Eating homemade Maine seafood chowder, a bunch of
pick-up food and drinking cold beer.
We don't do a ton of gifts. We know what really makes us rich........
Now I just gotta figure out how to get it all outta Jack's cellar! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Jay I have 2 pickups and a small trailer !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It's a Christmas miracle!
So while the missus is cookin', I head down in the gunroom to fawn over my new Flat Top. Kinda cleanin' and oilin' the old girl. Just can't get enough of runnin' that action.
Don't know why, but I pop the grips.........and what do I find......?
Now we all know my buddy Six is pretty "gun savvy", and don't miss a trick with Winchesters, Colts, Smith's and Rugers, but man did he screw up on this one! It's the rarest of all the Ruger Blackhawks!
The "Buffalo Jay/Sixgun Jack Signature series! There is only one in existence. After this one they switched to the "Buffalo Coat Special" with special lint repelling finish.

I kinda feel bad.....gettin' it so cheap. May put it through Morphy's after Ian McCollum does a video on it! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

That Jack IS some kinda "special"... :P :P In a good way!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Griff wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:30 am That Jack IS some kinda "special"... :P :P In a good way!
Haha THAT'S the word, Griff.
Merry Christmas buddy!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Gunny, the best thing to cover the taste of clarithromycin is chocolate.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:23 am Jay I have 2 pickups and a small trailer !
Ok! I got a couple pickups here too. An inclosed trailer and a couple Grand Cherokees for the "spill over".
Think we can do it in one trip? :D
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Merry Christmas fellow dudes!

I got up around 9 and mom was in the kitchen making here famous Italian Soup....take two days to make this.....
and I ran trough the kitchen real fast and said, "Oooooooo can't wait to open AAAALLLLLLLLLL of my gifts".....I blew past her to the living room without a tree or gifts and walked back with my head hung low exclaiming, "well, it looks like I bought too many guns in 2019......again! :D Ha! Christmas 365 and 24-7 around here.

Oh Lordy....THAT made my day Jay! When I was putting those labels on the grips, my inner dialog was telling me, "yea, some day after I go the great Winchester & Colt hunting grounds, Jay will pop those grips off and get a laugh." :D Yea...that is a nice Flattop....much nicer than my 4 and 5/8ths.....I figure when you sell something, you want the owner to be happy and not sell him something that needs work or is all scratched up.

I still hate myself for selling John Taffin that like new 4" 1950 Target S & W 44 Spl some years back, maybe 20 years, for a stinking grand.....it's a $3500 gun any day of the week now...but.....I only paid 4 something for it.

Tom......yes, charcoal brickets will work but so does oak coals and they are a lot cheaper but that is a good idea on the "scooping out" of the stump but.....depending on the root system you still need to get those out as the ground is raised.

I think I'm gonna take a break today and load .223's with the 80 grain Bergers I've been talking about for a month. I just HATE doing fun stuff before the real work of stump removal is done. It makes me feel good to do physical work....especially mentally....I have terrible nerves and work or accumulating large piles of cash that no one else knows about (my wife) calms me down. :D

WHERES THE MASTER OF THE SOFT STUFF...THE "GRAND MASTER OF PLEASURE".....Mr Old Savage?

Oooohhhhhhhhh Pleasure man...Where are you????????????-----6 aka Super Stump
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

piller wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:01 am Gunny, the best thing to cover the taste of clarithromycin is chocolate.

Hey Piller...I wonder if that clarithromcin would work for police dogs. I always see them bent over licking their butts.....trying to get the taste of "criminals who are running away from the scene of the crime" taste out of their mouths.---6
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thanks Piller!That might explain why I've eaten a half bag of peanut butter M& Ms this morning! Man does my head hurt this morning!

Six that was a nice way to personalize the Blackhawk ! Did you use a post-it ?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah! I cracked up when I saw that.
When I walked in my buds shop to get it and saw the box opened, I half expected him to say "What the h3ll kinda dude is this guy?".
Figured ol' Six would slip something in the box as a joke.
Merry Christmas to you and the wife old buddy!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, Ho, Ho, Ho. 😋 here is a primo, made in 10/52 36 for your viewing pleasure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Fred...you look like one of those guys from the old "Dragnet" show. Very classy with the hat and the pre model 36 Chiefs Special FLAT LATCH!-

Jay......Targetmaster boxed it...and that's a good thing for you as I would have added the battery acid as a side joke.

What's with Gunny...too much bourbon last night? :D

Here it is 1 o'clock and I still ain't dressed yet......

Stump time! ----6
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Fred....I showed mom your classy picture and she said, "he looks just like Jonathan Winters". ...in a good way.....one of the funniest movies I ever saw in my 65 years is Mad Mad World.......must have seen it twenty times and we still laugh.

Screw those stumps....when your family is moved away or dead Christmas is just another day except for the true meaning of it. OK, I'll do a "walk around" and check out which stump comes next.---6....o
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, tell "mom" that that is #23 of the people I have been told I look like. #26 if you count facial recognition software. But that is the only pic of that Smith that I thought might interest you.

Here is 30xxx Super you have seen before. No wait, that is the 5xxx 45 Colt.

Got that hat at Abercrombie & Fitch 35 years ago in Beverly Hills.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Btw, spoke with Tami Lynn this AM. She said to say hello to you. Told her some of Six vs the tornado and your home logging adventures.

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Fred......nice number 5377 on the old model Ruger.....did you know there are fewer old model Ruger 45 Colts than there are 44 magnum Flattops? Yes,,,,,,seldom seen 45...total old model Ruger 45 Colts..23,000 of which 3280 were the short barreled version.

Yours was made in '71....don't tell Jay..he likes those short barreled guns and will likely be easy to spot if he's in your area.....he will be the only guy in Southern California with a heavy buffalo coat on.....-----6
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey yeah! That .45 is worth me making the trip. Sure, I can wear my buffalo coat when it's 80 degrees. :D
That's how much my buddies mean to me. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

It is a good shooter, unfired until I put these through it.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

What do you mean 'what's with Gunny?' I'm traveling around today, nieces before now at my sisters. I'm approaching miserable, post nasal drip, pressure from this sinus infection is making my teeth hurt! I just want to go home and crawl in bed.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey OS! That IS a shooter. That thing is lookin' better all the time! :D

Sorry you're under the weather Gunny. My sinuses been bothering too. Not bad, but just enough to make that tooth I had fixed hurt. I pop a couple Advil cold and sinus and it goes away.
Feel better buddy.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I hear ya Gunny......being sick is no fun.......seems like it comes all the time the older you get.....for real, a triple shot of bourbon and a swig of NyQuil and you'll feel brand new tomorrow.

Fred....you hear what Jay said.....better hide that short barreled Ruger...... :D .....another, "for real".....those old model Ruger 45 Colts are serious shooters as long as you get one with the proper throats. My OM 7 and 1/2" convertible is a super shooter but I only shot it once, maybe 20 rounds 25 years ago.....has the box too.

Well boys, spent our Christmas working as it's about the only thing I know how to do......watched a mess of videos on you tube on air compressor repair and I have come to to the conclusion that the motor is bad. Changed capacitors...no go.....motor is smoking.....5 stinking years out of it.........I'm gonna buy me a fancy bright yellow DeWalt tomorrow with Jays money...thanks Jay!---6

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Don't you hate it when you can't fix something?
Hey! Glad I could help buddy. I'm kinda surprised though. I told Kristy to make sure that check bounced. :D
Oooohhh.....DeWalt! Man, you buy nice stuff with my money!
Mine is a 26gal Craftsman belt drive. It was the biggest they had that ran on 110 volts. It's been pretty good though. Had it about 10 years.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I made myself a hot toddy the other night- I put so much toddy in it the half &half curdled!
I lucked out and got the Rx , just have to wait for the antibiotics to work. The pain goes from my teeth up above my right eye, comes & goes.

I had a porter cable pancake compressor that krapped out on me, tried to fix the motor but was seized tighter than a frog's bottom, oiless motors dont like continous running! I upgraded to a 26 gallon from harbor freight. Not the greatest quality I know but for as much use as it gets I'm not concerned.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Yea guys..your right.......the belt driven are the best....my old craftsman lasted 20 years and I keep them on all the time.....the pancake ones are good for the type of work Gunny does...nailers and such.

Talking to my boy today and he says to get the best...but this is a guy who had to go to work this morning....had to go to the train yard to jockey a couple of box cars and some other stuff ...took him two hours then he went home...and made 750. ....that was close to my gross pay when I retired.....and is just short of my monthly pension.

Still kicking this around.....off the subject I'll think nothing of spending a couple of thou at a gun auction and just put the guns away but when buying a product that wears out I shop around...make sense?

Here's my thoughts......on sale at Home Depot.....20 gallon Husky oilless $199....a hundred off...................30 gallon Husky for 299...60 off.....both of these have 175 PSI.........................15 gallon deWalt $429 with 225 psi so with the higher pressure you are really getting the same as a husky with a 26 gallon tank........Guys...what do I do? There is this mega DeWalt with 80 gallon tank for something like 2 g's.......ahhhhhh don't need or want nothing that big but I do like a tank that's big for continuous tools in the automotive field or even a new-to-purchase soon sand blaster........

Or.......or........I can keep the old 20 gallon tank and hook it up tandem with a new cheap husky.... :D
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Ok, I sense page 34......the winner gets Gunny's sinus infection plus his wastebasket full of soggy tissues.---6
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hmmm, here's to all of you.