Win 94AE .44 mag bolt and ejecter

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
remshooter
Levergunner 1.0

Win 94AE .44 mag bolt and ejecter

Post by remshooter »

67904340_2910272799044681_4262752451414720512_n.jpg
this is a bolt from Win 94AE .44 mag, took gun apart to change a differant part,(not these parts) ,when but it back togther ,lever got tight when i moved it had to take apart and redo it ,now it wont eject last round, and the other rounds eject up and out like the ejecter not working and next round just popping empty cart. out ,does the tail were spring is look bent? last time i had it apart i thought it looked straight ,and somebodies internet vidio ,it looks straight , i wondering if i bent it and making it not work right ,ejecter does move back and forth, and extractor seems ok ,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Win 94AE .44 mag bolt and ejecter

Post by Pete44ru »

I would check the tightness of the screws that hold the feed rails to the receiver, as they can loosen, allowing the cartridges to shift out of control.

J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

I think your ejector is bent and binding. Here is a pic of the bolt from my 94 AE .45 Colt, it might not appear to be perfectly straight, but it's straighter than the one on your bolt.
Also make sure that tinsy pin that holds the ejector at the front does not protrude from the boss to the outside.
Breach Bolt Mantage web.JPG
Hope this helps some.

Joe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
remshooter
Levergunner 1.0

Post by remshooter »

thank you
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

It's bent for sure and binding on the lever. Nothing a small hammer and small anvil can't fix.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!