Norincojw25a

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Norincojw25a

Post by barbarossa »

This just came in the mail a norinco jw25a 22lr mauser trainer.I put an old weaver scope on it wth the post and crosshairs recticle,should be a fun bunny gun

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Norincojw25a

Post by gamekeeper »

I see a few of those over here, they look tempting and the price is right, please give us a range report when you can.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Yes, an accuracy report when you can, please! 8)
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I'm not sure about the one with the Mauser fixtures on it but I have one set up as a standard light sporter. As I understand it the action is a copy of a Brno. I know mine is the most accurate .22 I have. When I first got it I put a scope on it and went to the back yard to shoot it. I fired one round and it hit the edge of the black at 7 O'clock. I fired a second round and it didn't hit the paper. Well stuff! I took the gun back inside and took the scope off. Degreased all the scope screws and put lock tite on everything and put it back together.
Later that afternoon I settled down on the bags again. Fired one round and it hit 1 O'clock on the edge of the black. I fired round number two and had to look very close but I could just see where the first hole was ever so slightly out of round. I walked down to the target and I could see where the first round fired that morning showed the very same thing, one single out of round hole. I had never had a gun shoot so well.
Good luck with yours.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

I have also read reports that tHey are an accurate gun.I plan to eventually refinish the stock and give it a nice oil finish
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Are these rifles single shots or repeaters?

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

They are repeaters,has a 5 shot mag
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

barbarossa wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:54 pm They are repeaters,has a 5 shot mag
Cool.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***