pawn chair

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
roughcreek
Levergunner 2.0

pawn chair

Post by roughcreek »

Image Image

Inside pawn shop.
Settee priced at $17000
Roughcreek
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Re: pawn chair

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Wow! There's an outfit in Wallace, Idaho -- the North Idaho Trading Company -- that has stuff like that.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Built in head scratchers but no cup holders?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

In 1961 I worked for NPS in Grand Teton`s. The oldest dude ranch in the country was just a mile or two from where we were stationed at Beaver Creek. The ranch was no longer operational but a few boys rented the old main lodge or cabin that was starting to cave in, in disrepair. I believe some female heir to the ranch rented it to our guys. The lodge was like walking back in time. Antler furniture, two toned cowhide couches, antler chandeliers, everything dusty and some of the cowhide furniture probably dried out and starting to rot. A huge cook stove and fireplace etc. Believe you could look at the sky through a couple holes in the roof. The guys played the role. Walking around like old millionaire tycoons wearing robes and smoking carved pipes etc. I heard president Teddy Roosevelt used to stay there.