If you need Therapy.... (humor)

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

If you need Therapy.... (humor)

Post by AJMD429 »

Try this chick out.....https://youtu.be/MCdM1TIQilU
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: If you need Therapy.... (humor)

Post by FWiedner »

That is every college educated female I've met in the last 10 years...

:roll:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

FWiedner wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:22 pm That is every college educated female I've met in the last 10 years...
The ones who actually get out in the real world and get real jobs seem to be different at least.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

When I was in my 20’s I was a house parent (referee) at a house for delinquent males. We had young college students who were majoring in social work come out a couple times a year to do “clinical work “ with the young men. One time we had a hottie come out and she was working with a few of the younger ones, until she got to a particularly obnoxious sleezeball who was working his way into prison. Well he saw her and started salivating she was asking the questions right out of the book and each time he would reply in lots of detail exactly what he wanted to do to her. You could just see her mentally turning the pages of the book she had studied, because in egghead land it had NOT explained how to handle this! I excused myself and the dear sweet lad to another room and when we returned after a short etiquette lesson she was able to conduct her interview. She was convinced he was just a product of a broken home, Mommy didn’t care ect ect. In fact it wasn’t a broken home he was just a sleezeball.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Sounds as if his change in behavior was due to a much needed attitude adjustment.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I do not recall why his attitude changed just that it was dramatically different after our discussion. I am sticking with that.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

fordwannabe wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:38 pm I do not recall why his attitude changed just that it was dramatically different after our discussion. I am sticking with that.
I'm assuming you were simply more skilled in building bridges and transcending across cultural barriers than the young lady was, and no doubt due to the empathetic manner in which you conveyed the social-justice importance of his reciprocating her white-privelege-handicapped attempts to do the same, he gained remarkable insight as to the plight of troubled and disadvantaged individuals such as himself, and the importance of conveying that to the young lady via a show of mutual respect, building one more small bridge of trust and understanding against the sea of cultural despair, thus making the world a better place for us all. . . .

At least that's the way I would write the report.... :D

fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Yeah Doc. That.