Nice little video to encourage young shooters

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Nice little video to encourage young shooters

Post by AJMD429 »

This woman might not impress experienced shooters, but she is energetic, and makes shooting look FUN, which is something young people might be attracted to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUtasDhjpI4

For the young girls, perhaps it is nice to see another female get 'into' shooting, and I'm sure the young guys are going to watch her videos intently, but probably not notice the firearms.... :D
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Nice little video to encourage young shooters

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey Doc, please post more videos like that one, I ain't a young shooter but I need all the encouragement like that I can get....... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

....since you asked....!!!

The same chick shooting a Swedish M36 - https://youtu.be/DVEi11KgTCQ

AJ
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

If Kirsten couldn't get someone interested in shooting then that someone just ain't normal........... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.