Winchester 94 375 winchester help

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Awsomepossum
Levergunner

Winchester 94 375 winchester help

Post by Awsomepossum »

Hey Y'all,

I recently picked up a Winchester Big Bore in 375 Winchester and am needing a few parts. Serial number is BB0448XX and is top eject. I figured this would be the forum to get some great answers. The parts that are missing are a barrel band by the front sights, one front sight, one magazine tube spring, and a magazine tube follower. The front sight should be easy to get but does anyone have a good aftermarket suggestion(maybe hi viz)? This gun is a shooter. I have found some magazine springs for sale in various lengths and assume this is interchangeable. Where can I find a barrel band and a magazine tube follower that would fit? I am worried about ordering the wrong diameter for the band and follower. Do you think its interchangeable with 30-30 followers?

Thanks,

Eric
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Re: Winchester 94 375 winchester help

Post by 4t5 »

Try ..https://www.midwestgunworks.com/winches ... html,looks like they have what you need!
Rumble.com/ hickock45
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

Rumble.com/ hickock45
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Nunrich has the correct diameter/length new magazine spring: https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/800100-05W ($5.40)

Awsomepossum
Levergunner

Post by Awsomepossum »

Thanks for the help, I'll get those parts ordered and hopefully get this rifle running again