You might want to warn your kids ....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

You might want to warn your kids ....

Post by JimT »

This is something that happened at an assisted living center. The people who lived there had small apartments, but they all ate at a central cafeteria. One morning one of the residents didn't show up for breakfast so my wife went upstairs and knocked on his door to see if everything was OK. She could hear him through the door and he said that he was running late and would be down shortly, so she went back to the dining area. An hour later he still hadn't arrived, so she went back up towards his room but found him on the stairs. He was coming down the stairs but was having a hell of time. He had a death grip on the hand rail and seemed to have trouble getting his legs to work right. She told him she was going to call an ambulance, but he told her no, he wasn't in any pain and just wanted to have his breakfast. So she helped him the rest of the way down the stairs and he had his breakfast.

When he tried to return to his room he was completely unable to get up even the first stair step so they called an ambulance for him. A couple hours later she called the hospital to see how he was doing. The receptionist there said he was fine, he just had both of his legs in one side of his boxer shorts. I am sending this to my children so that they don't sell the house before they know all the facts
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: You might want to warn your kids ....

Post by Blaine »

:lol: :lol: As I get older I, too, have encounters with aggressive clothing.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

JimT wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:45 pm This is something that happened at an assisted living center. The people who lived there had small apartments, but they all ate at a central cafeteria. One morning one of the residents didn't show up for breakfast so my wife went upstairs and knocked on his door to see if everything was OK. She could hear him through the door and he said that he was running late and would be down shortly, so she went back to the dining area. An hour later he still hadn't arrived, so she went back up towards his room but found him on the stairs. He was coming down the stairs but was having a hell of time. He had a death grip on the hand rail and seemed to have trouble getting his legs to work right. She told him she was going to call an ambulance, but he told her no, he wasn't in any pain and just wanted to have his breakfast. So she helped him the rest of the way down the stairs and he had his breakfast.

When he tried to return to his room he was completely unable to get up even the first stair step so they called an ambulance for him. A couple hours later she called the hospital to see how he was doing. The receptionist there said he was fine, he just had both of his legs in one side of his boxer shorts. I am sending this to my children so that they don't sell the house before they know all the facts
at least he wasn't wearing them as a hat
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I've had that problem since I was a kid.....pants have two leg openings, right? Everyone who has seen pictures of me in my birthday suit when I was little always have said, "well look at that, he was born with three legs."---6
Model A Uzi’s
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sixgun wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:45 pm I've had that problem since I was a kid.....pants have two leg openings, right? Everyone who has seen pictures of me in my birthday suit when I was little always have said, "well look at that, he was born with three legs."---6
Poor guy, 2" legs :cry: :cry:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Some men are incapable of measurement estimation with even a smidgin of accuracy. Do we need to purchase an accurate tape measure for Six? His rifle barrels are potentially illegally short.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

BlaineG wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:19 pm
Sixgun wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:45 pm I've had that problem since I was a kid.....pants have two leg openings, right? Everyone who has seen pictures of me in my birthday suit when I was little always have said, "well look at that, he was born with three legs."---6
Poor guy, 2" legs :cry: :cry:
Your right Blaine......middle leg is only 2"....................................................from the ground. :D (You gotta get up pretty early to beat 'ole 6. :D ----6
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Careful Six. Dragging your belt buckle on the top of your footwear will scuff your footwear. Last guy I knew who was bragging how long his barrel was, was measuring in millimeters.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
1894c

Post by 1894c »

a couple of years ago I responded to a call about a naked older man entering the home of a single woman in her 40's--when I got there with my cover (back-up) we discovered that the naked man was back home, we also discovered that he was suffering from a serious case of dementia.

when we went to talk to the older man he was wearing a bath-rob, but his right arm was in a weird upper position--we also noticed that his tee shirt had a brownish-redish colored stain that we could observe from the top of his bath-rob.

when the other LEO mentioned that he had gotten a stain on his t-shirt the older man took the bath-rob off and we discovered that he was all tangled up in his underwear briefs--he had put them on instead of a t-shirt but got his head and his right arm stuck in the process (same leg hole)--the stain reminded us of a very important life lesson ... yellow in front and brown in back... :O
eyebleach1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man 1894c.....that's got to be a memory your gonna have for some time.--6
Model A Uzi’s
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Can...not...unread...this...post... :shock:
1894c

Post by 1894c »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:26 pm Oh man 1894c.....that's got to be a memory your gonna have for some time.--6
SIXGUN -- the worse one was last year during a very hot day in July when we had two separate calls involving two very large woman. Both female individuals answered the door totally naked, ok, one was wearing a pair of socks... These two calls were right before lunch, the other LEO (who was cover), myself, and the LEO I was riding with that day decided we weren't hungry... not even going to talk about the meth-uped naked homeless guy I and another LEO got into a physical altercation with in August...the LEO went high and I went low, not good... :O