Winter Almost Over

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Winter Almost Over

Post by jkbrea »

Moved here over a year ago from So Cal and loving it. Snow was pretty brutal in Feb but melting off quick. It was -15 when I got my elk in December! I love Wyoming! And working/living at a gun club ain't half bad! Here are a few pic I took last month. The elk was through a spotting scope on a rifle range! The other pic were over the summer. I've been struggling to post pics here since photo bucket started sucking. Hope they go through at normal size.
20190317_175734.jpg
20190301_142706 (1).jpg
winter2019.jpg
20181102_164334.jpg
20180905_145832.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jkbrea on Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Winter Almost Over

Post by .45colt »

it looks to Me like Your missing California , I can see why,........ wolves, Elk , and Buffalo and all of those annoying mountain top's with no smog to make a nasty haze.................I hope You don't wake Up from the dream soon. Enjoy............... :lol: :lol: :lol:
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Post by jkbrea »

It's like moving to a different country! I'm just south of Jackson. I know the politics here, (Teton County)are split, but nothing close to what I left. That 2nd pic a coyote. They're much healthier than the zombie looking yotes in Ca.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I'm curious...how does one find a gun club he can live at? I practically "live" at the Atglen Gun Club but I really would like to live at the gun club.....well, not really, I like our home but it sounds cool living at a gun club.

Nice pictures! Along with the beautiful scenery you have probably the greatest percentage of conservatives per population than the rest of the other 49 states....As far as winter being over.......hallelujah! To me it gets harder every year getting through the winter...mentally....I have no idea how guys like Pitchy and Old Win put up with those 6 month winters.---300
Model A Uzi’s
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

We drove through there a couple of times. Real pretty country except for the winters, we have been in Arkansaw for 43 years.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Way Cool!

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Post by jkbrea »

Sixgun wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:30 pm I'm curious...how does one find a gun club he can live at? I practically "live" at the Atglen Gun Club but I really would like to live at the gun club.....well, not really, I like our home but it sounds cool living at a gun club.

Nice pictures! Along with the beautiful scenery you have probably the greatest percentage of conservatives per population than the rest of the other 49 states....As far as winter being over.......hallelujah! To me it gets harder every year getting through the winter...mentally....I have no idea how guys like Pitchy and Old Win put up with those 6 month winters.---300
I lucked out. I've been hunting here for 28 years. I was basically trespassing at the gun club, unknowingly because their gate was broken. One of the board members recognized me from coming here in the past , knew I was former LEO and learned I was a Dept rangemaster. He explained that they had been looking for a new rangemaster. It's basically part-time and there was a cabin on the property that came with the job. I wake up, and I'm at work! It is opened year-round and stays fairly busy. I've got to do a lot of hunting, fishing, hiking, ATV trail riding... and shooting! ( and snow shoveling, weed abatement, ditch digging, but I'm not complaining)
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks! Sounds interesting! --6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Let me know if you need an assistant/ gummsmiff at the range! :D sounds like you found a great gig!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!