So April Fools day pranks ..... Anyone get pranked?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wm
Senior Levergunner

So April Fools day pranks ..... Anyone get pranked?

Post by wm »

I wish I had …… all the news today has been bad and none of it was a joke or a prank.

Wm
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: So April Fools day pranks ..... Anyone get pranked?

Post by AJMD429 »

I had a patient who THOUGHT maybe I was pranking her, when I told her that a small dark skin lesion I removed last week from her 'hemorrhoidal area' was an early melanoma. But that isn't something to joke about. Fortunately, even though her Ob-Gyn told her it wasn't anything to worry about, her sister told her to see someone with a bit more dermatology training than a gynecologist (i.e. a Family Physician). Caught early, not a problem, thankfully.

Usually though, even though we can't joke around with patients, the staff pranks one another somehow (grapefruit juice in a urine cup or whatever), but today we were just too busy I think.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

No, not even a single joke. Everyone was afraid to get into trouble.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yesterday was/is my sisters birthday- honest!- we never did joke around about April Fools day.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I only pranked a Squirrel, he thought I hadn't seen him but I had...… :)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I had an employee years ago who used to prank her husband (and vice versa) really bad.....

One time she actually went to a police station and had them let her use their phone to call him and act like she'd been arrested for 'solicitation' and make him come bail her out. She had actually won a lottery ticket for $5,000 a few weeks prior and hadn't told him, so when he got there she surprised him with that. Seemed pretty risk to me....! She also faked like she had backed his car into the side of the house or something, when he was out of town. Too crazy for me to dare do stuff like that.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I read an item that said Rep Adam Pencil Neck had resigned and got all excited. :roll: :roll:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

I pranked my wife before she could get me this year. She's usually the prankster, so once I got her it was over.
I get up before her, so I went into the bathroom and used a Sharpie to draw a black spider on the toilet paper! She got up about 15 minutes later, and headed to the bathroom. But she wasn't staying up, so she never turned the light on! She simply flushed old spidey down the drain, and went back to bed.
So I went back in and drew another. When she finally got up she came running into the kitchen to tell me about the huge spider on the TP roll! I took her into the bathroom and pushed down on the nasty spider with my thumb. Then I tore the square off and handed it to her. That's when she realized she'd been pranked.
She thought it was pretty funny, and even more so when I told her she'd flushed the first spider!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
KeithNyst
Levergunner 1.0

Post by KeithNyst »

I didn't get pranked, but I had some fun. I made and sent this in a facebook message to a couple friends that collect Savage 1899/99s.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mikld »

Headline in NY Times; "In a speech Monday. Speaker Pelosi told the truth regarding the state of out country and attributed the vast improvements to President Trump"... Nah, April fool...
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...