The Nations Gunshow

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

The Nations Gunshow

Post by 6pt-sika »

Think I’ll be heading to this show on Saturday after this coming . And pick up some powder and primers . https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Re: The Nations Gunshow

Post by rossim92 »

I go to them once in a bluemoon, mainly for ammo. Let me know how ammo prices are compared to stores please. I don't shoot enough to justify reloading time and equipment. thanks. How far do you live from mechanicsville, md. I live about forty minutes from the 301 bridge
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

rossim92 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:41 am I go to them once in a bluemoon, mainly for ammo. Let me know how ammo prices are compared to stores please. I don't shoot enough to justify reloading time and equipment. thanks. How far do you live from mechanicsville, md. I live about forty minutes from the 301 bridge
You mean the “Harry Nice” Bridge ? I’m in Orange which is about 35 miles the other side of Fredericksburg . I used to deer hunt a little in a place called “Allen’s Fresh” right off 301 on the road going to Buds Creek . I never bother with ammo much at shows . I get what little factory I use thru the shop at dealer cost . I go to the show more for LUNCH , we hit the show early and hit BJ’s Brewhouse for lunch and hopefully home by 15:00 .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

6pt-sika wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:44 am
rossim92 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:41 am I go to them once in a bluemoon, mainly for ammo. Let me know how ammo prices are compared to stores please. I don't shoot enough to justify reloading time and equipment. thanks. How far do you live from mechanicsville, md. I live about forty minutes from the 301 bridge
You mean the “Harry Nice” Bridge ? I’m in Orange which is about 35 miles the other side of Fredericksburg . I used to deer hunt a little in a place called “Allen’s Fresh” right off 301 on the road going to Buds Creek . I never bother with ammo much at shows . I get what little factory I use thru the shop at dealer cost . I go to the show more for LUNCH , we hit the show early and hit BJ’s Brewhouse for lunch and hopefully home by 15:00 .
yep old harry w nice bridge. older then I am. i here they going to build a new one. I have fished allen fresh once or twice. i prefer fishing in the patuxant around solomons island
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot