Kim Kardashian is now a LEVERGUNNER...!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Kim Kardashian is now a LEVERGUNNER...!

Post by AJMD429 »

Like, wow, man, I mean this is like totally awesome, you know, that such a role-model like her is actually endorsing leverguns. Now I feel so much better, since she has endorsed the kind of guns I like....

"The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star has not said whether she will lead by example, regarding her latest gun control push, and pledge that her security team will jettison semiautomatic rifles and used only bolt, breech, and lever action firearms to keep her out of harm’s way."

What a waste of round flesh....https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... -shooting/.... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Kim Kardashian is now a LEVERGUNNER...!

Post by GunnyMack »

What she needs is a good butt stroke to the brain case with a nice iron butt plate!

Big question is WHY does she need a security detail... she sure as heck not caring state secrets!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Someone who knows guns ought to school her.....just as much damage can be done with grandpa's model 12 Winchester with number 4 buck and a pair of great great great grandpa's Henry's. With that on the agenda, people can emulate the ragheads mo and just use a truck on fifth ave. Remember that cat in Colorado about 10-12 years ago with the armor plated bulldozer? I personally saw the aftermath. Geeze, I bet one day someone will hijack a plane and fly it in a building...or a pair of planes into two buildings.....maybe three of four planes..it will happen one day.

It's very clear now which way the world's powers are going......as to a one world order and how the United States sovereignty is a thorn in their azz so....... the job of we real levergunners is to school as many people as possible on the importance of our 2nd.

Been saying this since I knew better..I give up NOTHING!------6
Model A Uzi’s
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:39 pm Someone who knows guns ought to school her.....just as much damage can be done with grandpa's model 12 Winchester with number 4 buck and a pair of great great great grandpa's Henry's. With that on the agenda, people can emulate the ragheads mo and just use a truck on fifth ave. Remember that cat in Colorado about 10-12 years ago with the armor plated bulldozer? I personally saw the aftermath. Geeze, I bet one day someone will hijack a plane and fly it in a building...or a pair of planes into two buildings.....maybe three of four planes..it will happen one day.

It's very clear now which way the world's powers are going......as to a one world order and how the United States sovereignty is a thorn in their azz so....... the job of we real levergunners is to school as many people as possible on the importance of our 2nd.

Been saying this since I knew better..I give up NOTHING!------6
I'm actually, for the first time ever, not optimistic. I'll tell ya this, tho, I'll die in a pile of hot brass when the Brown Shirts show up to take mine away.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Blaine....I respect your opinion ............. funny thing, it's the opposite for me......I do feel optimististic on the importance of our 2nd......AND semi automatics......I'm seeing waaaayyy more new shooters as in past decades. The NRA has been getting the truth out to the regular public in a positive way. Back in the nineties gun guys we're worried that the younger generation were not interested in guns...and then came the raghead wars and interest spiked......

The bottom line....no giving back ANYTHING.....my son tells me that authorities in Colorado don't enforce the large capacity mag ban.....there's just too many of them out there....---6
Model A Uzi’s
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I think Sixgun is right. I think it's kind of like Trump getting elected. The media buries anyting other than the liberal stuff so it's easy to assume that there aren't very many sensible people out there, when they're really are. We just need to organize and encourage them.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:02 pm Blaine....I respect your opinion ............. funny thing, it's the opposite for me......I do feel optimististic on the importance of our 2nd......AND semi automatics......I'm seeing waaaayyy more new shooters as in past decades. The NRA has been getting the truth out to the regular public in a positive way. Back in the nineties gun guys we're worried that the younger generation were not interested in guns...and then came the raghead wars and interest spiked......

The bottom line....no giving back ANYTHING.....my son tells me that authorities in Colorado don't enforce the large capacity mag ban.....there's just too many of them out there....---6
We won't give one darn thing away, of that I'm sure. "We" are soon to be in the minority. They will use our constitution against us to take the constitution away from us.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

who is kim kardashian ?
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Grizz wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:31 pm who is kim kardashian ?
It is something that survives off of TV and internet without any understandable reason for it to be.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

She musta been watching John Wayne and other stars in Westerns and realized they never go empty.
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

If you want to change things buy someone an NRA membership.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Rusty wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:31 amIf you want to change things buy someone an NRA membership.
Yep.

That's one of the easiest yet useful things.

octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

Most famous whore since Gwenevere. Disgusting.
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Post by kaschi »

Maybe now Kim will join leverguns.com and ask for advice as to which lever guns to buy! :lol: