Nice Summary on 'Climate Change'

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Nice Summary on 'Climate Change'

Post by AJMD429 »

{....formerly known as 'global warming', which it was called after recent warming trends contradicted the previous name of 'global ice age'..... :roll: )

https://realclimatescience.com/2019/02/ ... -alarmism/

The problem is, if you even attempt to discuss it objectively, or point out any of the glaring logical or factual flaws in the 'evidence', you are accused of hating baby seals, wanting to de-forest the whole world, and pollute everything. Not me, I promise - I just don't like someone peeing down my back and telling me it's "climate change"...especially when the 'fix' is to give them money and power.... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Nice Summary on 'Climate Change'

Post by Ray »

Re. the rise in sea levels.....

It is undeniable that there is stuff and places that used to be high and dry that are now under quite a bit of water. Up until recently the scientists were undecided if the land had sunk or if the sea had risen or a combination of the two.

Now they all adamantly say that the seas have risen rapidly and dramatically and that that creek bottom land in iowa that you have been unable to sell will soon be ocean front property......

And that those farting cows and donald trump colluded to cause the problems......
m.A.g.a. !
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Funny how it went from global warming to climate change when we started having colder weather. This is the coolest February in L A in 60 years. If it doesn’t hit 70 by the end of the month it will be the first time since they started keeping track in the 1860’s.

Of course they’ll tell you global warming is causing the cold weather.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Personally, I have concluded that the prophets of doom that gets bug-eyed and veiney-faced while howling about "climate change" are not one iota different than the grease-painted grass-skirted yoyos with the birds strapped to their heads and bones in their noses of old who claimed that lightening strikes and earthquakes happen because the gods are angry, and sacrifice is required.

The only thing that can be done is to throw all of your earthly treasure into a deep black hole, or to sacrifice your virgin daughter in the nearest caldera.

Mr. Doom will never tell you that he controls both ends of the hole and that your daughter won't go into the volcano until after he's had some quality time to instruct her on how to please the gods.

:idea:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Climate change? We've gotten 74" of snow here in the Cascade Range in 7 days! 48" of that was in the last 48 hrs. Climate change?
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Marvin S
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Marvin S »

We may be Ice fishing this March in Kansas, no joke.
Beaker
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Beaker »

Marvin S wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:47 pm We may be Ice fishing this March in Kansas, no joke.
I am ready for some global warming and spring to come.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I guess the 'Russian Model' of climate change is far more accurate - https://youtu.be/fA5sGtj7QKQ - but I'm sure if we use that model, there will be more charges of 'collusion'.... :roll:

Levin interviews Cato Institute scientist Dr. Patrick Michaels in the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA5sGtj7QKQ
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

We are in drought and our forests are very sick in my little corner of the world.
I believe we are in fact in a period of climatic change or "dynamism," but I am not sure just how much human activity is to blame for the current period of uncertainty.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Best thing each and everyone on the planet can do is plant trees.
Next best thing is to duct tape the mouths of all these dumbocrates to reduce toxic emissions!! ( probably a good idea to plug up Sixguns backside but I'm not going anywhere near that!!) :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Beaker
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Beaker »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:34 pm Best thing each and everyone on the planet can do is plant trees.
Next best thing is to duct tape the mouths of all these dumbocrates to reduce toxic emissions!! ( probably a good idea to plug up Sixguns backside but I'm not going anywhere near that!!) :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: