Off topic, I know, but genius.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Off topic, I know, but genius.

Post by OldWin »

This is easy to dismiss at the start, but if you watch it, it's quite interesting.
Be an excellent survival rig with the ability to easily switch chamberings. If you put an empty buffer tube and pistol brace on it, it would be slick.
Think I need one! :D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ieHCpBj5Djs
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Off topic, I know, but genius.

Post by AJMD429 »

Now THAT is cool......and anyone with some extra parts laying around can probably make one of those for not much money.....!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
wm
Senior Levergunner

Post by wm »

The idea certain has some merit. Should also be California, NY, MAss etc. compliant

I would point out that Olympic arms made the OA96 & 98 Pistols as a AWB work around 20+ years ago. We might see a time when such work arounds return to market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcNS4JdprWc

Wm.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

AJMD429 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:46 am Now THAT is cool......and anyone with some extra parts laying around can probably make one of those for not much money.....!
That's my thought.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Clever.

Since it's not semi-automatic and doesn't cycle during recoil, I found myself wondering what keeps the bolt locked in battery without notching to lock the charging handle.

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The manual movement of the carrier locks the lugs of the bolt into the barrel. It stays during firing until manually moving the carrier unlocks the bolt for extraction.