My kind of reality TV .......

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wm
Senior Levergunner

My kind of reality TV .......

Post by wm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzfrgNqejaM

Yeah it starts a little slow but picks up quickly once he starts working on the old girl.

Hey I work 3rd shift and its nice to have something on that is mentally engaging as opposed to mind numbing as most popular entertainment is (to me anyway).

Wm
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: My kind of reality TV .......

Post by J Miller »

I got half way through and kept thinking: Yep, you'll fix it till it's ruined. Leave it alone, clean it and use it.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: My kind of reality TV .......

Post by gamekeeper »

I check Gunstar UK about twice a day, good site for buying all kinds of firearms, the guy in the video works in a gun shop near me, I'll have to check it out. When it first opened it wasn't so hot so never paid it a visit.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.