Happy Birthday...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

Happy Birthday...

Post by Ysabel Kid »

General Stonewall Jackson!

Without getting into a pi$$ing match on the side he fought for, I think we can all agree he loved his state (the prevalent allegiance at the time, versus the federal government/country), and was a devout and honorable man - plus an excellent tactician.

So yes, I celebrate his birthday (and General Robert E. Lee's birthday this past Saturday.

I was born up north, but thank God I'm where my heart belongs now. This has NOTHING to do with racism and everything to do with understanding our Constitution.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Happy Birthday...

Post by gamekeeper »

From what I've read he was a good general. A lot of very good men died on both sides, I guess some are turning in their graves about the way things are today.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Happy Birthday...

Post by JerryB »

Stonewall Jackson was a great leader
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15