AMAZING PIG

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

AMAZING PIG

Post by JimT »

A salesman stopped by a farm one afternoon to see if he could interest the farmer in anything. While they were talking, a pig limped by, having only three legs, its right rear leg gone and its body all sutured and bandaged.

What happened to the pig? he asked.

The farmer said, Oh. That is the most wonderful pig. One winter evening my boy was skating on the frozen pond and fell through the ice. That pig raised such a racket, squealing and carrying on, that we rushed out to see what was happening and were able to save our son!

So he froze his back leg? ask the salesman.

No, said the farmer. He was alright. But let me tell you how great that pig is. One night a few months ago our house caught on fire. We were all asleep. That pig squealed and rammed the door of the house and woke us all up. We were able to save the house!

So the pig burned his leg. did he?

No. He was fine, said the farmer.

Well, why is he missing a back leg?

Well, the farmer replied, you don't eat a great pig like that all at once!
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Re: AMAZING PIG

Post by JerryB »

Jim, I reckon that would be worth saving for another meal.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: AMAZING PIG

Post by Blaine »

One of my very favorite stories.... 8) 8)
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV