Miscellaneous Humor

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Miscellaneous Humor

Post by Pete44ru »

* If you cannot afford a doctor, go to an airport - you'll get a free X-ray, a free breast exam - and, if you mantion Al-Qaeda, a free colonoscopy.

* Just as the graveside service finished, there was a sudden bolt of lightning followed by a tremendous burst of rolling thunder.
The old man there looked at his Pastor and calmly stated: "Well, she's up there,- -and, now, she's HIS problem".

* As a kid, did you ever knock on someone's door and run away before they could see you ? If you did, UPS is hiring........

* Doctors have now identified a food that can cause grief & suffering years after it's eaten - a weddding cake !

* A man was walking home one evening, and had just decided to take a short cut through a cemetery, when he met three young ladies at the gate.
The girls said that they were scared to walk past the cemetery at night, so the man agreed to walk with them.
As they walked along, he told them: "I understand - I used to freak out myself, back when I was still alive".
He'd never seen anyone run so fast as those girls...............

crs
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Miscellaneous Humor

Post by crs »

:lol:
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I like the last one best....!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
claybob86
Senior Levergunner

Post by claybob86 »

AJMD429 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:30 pm I like the last one best....!
Me too, that really cracked me up! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have you hugged your rifle today?